-(••÷ 👠 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝒟 𝒟𝑅𝐸𝒮𝒮 💃 ÷••(-

this shit took literal months to make I'm so sad

 ! ( female pronouns ) !

if you'd like to see what I imagine the reader wearing, head to the bottom of the chapter.

I wanted to try something a bit different with this. I love writing old-timey stuff, so this takes place in a medieval styled time. None of this is accurate to anything outside of fiction, so don't come for my head saying that it isn't historically accurate! I made this just for fun. However, most of my 'research' (Looking through google and watching youtube) centered around 1600-1700, Europe. (with use of 1800s music)

TW (spoilers): Neglecting mother, sexual innuendoes, mentions of murder and decapitation, gruesome talk, rude language, y/n is kinda bitchy, implied non-con, implied suicide

I'm not really sure I got the right idea of monoma? like we haven't seen much of him outside of his interactions with 1-A so what's he like when he's 'sane'?? Or is he just constantly foaming at the mouth??

Also the wording probably sounds weird because I could only imagine the characters having these fake Australian accents 😭

words: 10186

(only including the story and not the notes and shit)

┌───────── ·  ·  ·  · 💔

| ❣️

┌──── " 🌹 „

└➤ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 🍷 𝙧𝙚𝙙 👠 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 。✑ ─────┐ ❤️

"I've got my red dress on, tonight. Dancing in the dark, in the pale moonlight."

 How surprising, it must have been, when your mother, a Countess, so honorably gifted you the most elegant red gown you had ever seen. Being from a noble family, you had seen many beautiful gowns in your life. However, this dress seemed to speak to you. The dress was glittery and bright, like a shining midnight sky of white sparkles on a bloodshot canvas. The gorgeous gown was long and flowing, it's length stopped just above the ground. It had open shoulders with small side sleeves that didn't cover too much, but it gave support, nonetheless. It was taboo how open the dress was, yet that didn't stop your smile. You knew that this night was the night where you could dress however you pleased, without the stress of anything in the real world..

Maybe it was how she 'gifted' it to you, or maybe it was your relationship with her.. but despite knowing how reluctant she was, you were very excited as your mother so 'generously' let you have it.