ᖽᐸᗩᖶSᑘᖽᐸᓰ ᗷᗩᖽᐸᑘᘜᓍᑘ?

⸮̴̡̱̻̽͑̈́̑̈́̕͜ŭ̸̧̨̫̣̼̻͚͚o̴͖̼̳̝̞̦̲̓͗͑̓̈́́͌ǫ̶̨̳̟̫͒͛u̷̫͓͈̘̻͉͒͛̀̈́ʞ̸̧̛̖̦̈̅̎̈̐̐̈́͂͘ɒ̷̨̧̼̜͍̲̌d̷̢͕͓̘͗̃ ̶̡̛̗̦͎̤̝̘̖̳͒̑͂̈́̽͘̚i̷͚̐̌̉ʞ̸̢̧͍͖̝͉͙̦̗͂u̶̡̠̮̭͕͇̹̩̕ꙅ̸̤͈̞́̊̀̐́̑̀̋͜ƚ̶͎͓̪̿̌́̍̈̄̌̃͠ͅɒ̴̰̬̺̯̣͓̌̀͋̋̽̈́ʞ̴̢̢̩̫̦̤͈̥̃̋͐͝ ̷͔͊̐̆̇͠⸮̷̥͈̝͈͖̞̣̅͛̓̇̅̐̍̈́̉̕⸮̸̛̻̗̣̜͉̟̫̹̒̆̋͊̽̓͆́̕⸮̵̘̱̒̒̆͌̄̿̆̌̄⸮̶͕̭̳̹̰̎̍̃̿̎̋̍͘͝͝⸮̸̡͍̖͎̼̖͇̜̝̀̑́͂͝⸮̵̦̜̍̅̏͝⸮̴̺̠͓̱̯̜̪̫̗̆̓͆̓͑̕͠⸮̴̦̖̍̇̂̌̓̄̈͛͑͜⸮̷̣̇́̿̑̍̂⸮̶͔͒̾̒͌?    ? ??? /

?

?

?

warning:

physical abuse

 " SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Katsuki lands a hard slap to Y/n's face. They let out a shriek as the slap pushes them back, causing them to fall back into the bed which they are chained to. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you fucking brain dead? I fuckin' told you, you live with me now! You belong to me and you fucking love me!"

"I'm sorry.." Y/n whimpers, pressing their hand against their cheek. This will definitely bruise.

Katsuki sighs and drops his shoulders as he looks at his quivering lover. He leans down towards them and wraps his arms around their shoulders in a tight and caring hug.

"I fucking love you." Katsuki picks Y/n up, bridal style, holding their shoulder and hips. He's leaning down towards the bed, so that the suıɐɥɔ don't squeeze their skin too hard. He crawls over the bed and sets them down, he cuddles Y/n from behind. "I love you, so goddamn much, you mean the whole damn world, to me, Y/n. But, you need to understand that you are MINE."

"I'm sorry.." Y/n whimpers, once more. They cling to the bed sheets and the chains around their wrists. The chains around their ankles clink as Y/n squeezes into their core. They breathe heavily, trying to forget about the arms wrapped around their torso. To anyone else, Katsuki's action would have looked loving and comforting. Y/n, however, knows the truth. They know that this action is Katsuki displaying domination and control over Y/n. Maybe Katsuki is trying to show love and care in his own way, but it goes unnoticed.

"Tch, don't give me your fake apologies. I know you hate me.." Katsuki squeezes Y/n's waist tighter and growls into their hair. He kisses the back of their neck and feels them shiver from the contact. "You'll come to love me, one day, even if I have to make you. I'll.. try to stop.. hurting you, I guess. You just need to learn to be obedient. Got that, you idiot?" He chuckles as though he were saying some sort of playful banter. He smiles into their neck as he holds them from behind.

That's when he notices Y/n's abnormal shaking and sharp breathing. Their inhaling quickens and he hears physical whimpering.

He sits up above them to see tears falling down their rosy cheeks. Y/n realizes they don't have to hide it anymore, so they let it all out. The whimpers and sobs filled the rooms as Katsuki sat above them, paralyzed.

"Hey, hey! Stop- Stop crying!" He picks Y/n up from their fetal position. Y/n sits up and covers their face in the palms of their hands. "Stop crying, god damnit!" He leans in and begins to caress Y/n's face. 

"I said I would stop hitting you, so stop fucking crying!" He grabs their hands and pulls them away from their face. "Stop crying, please, just stop crying, Y/n.." 

His head is low and he leans into his sobbing lover. He let's go of their hands and wraps his hands around Y/n and presses his head against their shoulder. "I just want you to love me, is that so hard?" By now, he's crying. 

Why couldn't Y/n just love him?