𝙄. 𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖

» [ 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 ] «

⠀⠀✧ ⠀ 

⠀ ⠀ 0:10 ─〇───── 2:00

 ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

tw: Yandere, abuse, abuse, lots of abuse actually, manipulation

ㅤㅤ:¨·.·¨:

       '·..➭

              。゚゚・。・゚゚。

              ゚    — ➴

             ゚・。・ ┊͙

                            ┊͙

          "Why, Y/n.. Please.. tell me.. I'll do anything to get you to stay.." Deku cried as he picked you up. You were unconscious. He had just found you attempting to use the phone to call emergency services.

It was easy to stop you. All he had to do was flick the air, and it went flying towards you. You hit your head on the wall when the sudden gust of win had hit you from the back, knocking you unconscious.

He carried you to the basement and set you down on the dirty mattress on the ground. He chained you up and walked away. His tears silently fell.

"Izuku.." He heard a faint whisper. He turned around to see you waking up, your eyes dry.

"Y/n.." He walked towards you and kneeled down. "How do you feel?"

"My.. head. It hurts.." You whimper, attempting to bring your hands up to your head. That's when you realize you're tied down, again. Your eyes shut tightly together as you endure the beating in your head.

"I'm.. sorry. I really, really, really am sorry about this, Y/n.."

You hear him walk away, pause for a moment, then starts walking back towards you. A scraping noise screeches as it scratches the cold concrete ground, like something's dragging behind him. It sounds large.. heavy.. metal? Whimpers escape his mouth. His nose sniffles.

"Im really, really sorry!" His voice is breaking. His breaths were sharp and quick. "Please.. don't.. hate me.." His footsteps stop. You hear shifting and movement. You slowly open your eyes to see Midoriya standing over you. His tears falling quickly to the ground. His hands are behind his neck and his elbows are bent. It looks like he's holding something heavy behind him.

Your weak eyes look behind his back to see him wielding sledgehammer in his hands.

"Izuku..?" You whimper.

"I love you. Please, forgive me.." He shuts and locks his eyes tightly closed. His arms swing up in one swift motion, heaving the sledgehammer to your ankles.

Your bloodcurdling scream yells out immediately. As soon as the hammer makes contact with your skin, you can feel bones shattering and twisting in ways they never should. Tears run fast down your face and Izuku slowly brings the sledgehammer up again. He swings it down, breaking your other leg. Another scream.

Your eyes were shut and tears were escaping quickly. Izuku's eye's were barely open, he was biting on his lip so hard that blood was about to run down his chin. He, too, had tears rolling down his face.

The shocking pain eventually became too hard to handle. You passed out from the excruciating and unbearable feeling running through your body.

You had woken up one day later. You were extremely dehydrated, hungry, and your head held a piercing pain. You were still tied to the dirty mattress. You attempted to move your legs, when you felt pain shoot through your entire body. You let out a scream.

The basement door opens, and you see Izuku run in. You feel tears in your eyes just remembering the previous day's events.

"Oh, my god." He runs out of the basement and back in with a tray of items. He rushes towards your shaking figure. He kneels down and grabs your hand. "Are you okay?"

"Do.. I.. fucking.. look.. okay?" You cry. Angry, scared, and pained tears all spill down your red face. "You..."

"I.. I'm sorry, Y/n! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. Please, don't hate me.. I love you, I love you, I love you so much. I-it'll all be okay, I promise! I put bandages around your ankles, they should heal eventually!" He squeezed your hand. The both of you had tears falling.

"I.."

"Shh.. don't finish that sentence. If I hear it.. from you.. I don't want you to get even more hurt." He cries, holding your hand and leaning into you. He cracks a smile as he shuts his eyes and rubs your hand against his cheek. "I'll give you some medicine.. and then we can cuddle. I'll tell you how much I love you, and you'll lean into me and let me hold you.. I love you.. so much."

       '·..➭

Sorry about two Yandere shots in a row!

I'm not too sure if you guys want more of them or just the regular stuff, so please let me know! I love publishing these and seeing what you guys comment, but I can put that off if you just want the regular stuff