Valentine's Day with a yandere <3

I wrote Bakugou cause I hate him

 also I promise I'm actually working on something

"Morning, fuckass."

    "Good morning, Katsuki," you mumbled rubbing your eyes and patting your hair. You sit up in bed. The clinking of the chain around your ankle doesn't bother you anymore. Katsuki's standing over you, probably was watching you sleep like the psycho he is. His piercing red eyes meet yours, but you sharply pull away.

    "Today is?" Katsuki questions, leaning onto the bed and pressing his palms against the sheets.

    "Day 374," you answer modestly.

    "No, idiot, today's the fucking romance day!" he says aggressively. You eye him curiously, "You know, when couples gift each other to show others how much money they can waste."

    "You mean... Valentine's Day?" you sigh, annoyed and too tired to deal with this boy's bullshit.

    "I... yeah, and I got you the one thing you really wanted," Katsuki smirked, clearly proud of himself.

    "Did you now?" You roll your eyes, sarcastically questioning him. He reaches into his pocket and brings out his phone.

    "I got you on an episode of Buzzfeed Unsloved," he laughs, pulling up his YouTube feed to show you on the cover of an Unsolved video. It's plastered with creepy images and distorted pictures of you.

    Your eyes widen.

    "Holy shit, you really did," you say, joy evident in your voice. You snatch the phone from him and play the video.

    "All I had to do was plant creepy shit around the town," he smirks down at you. "You know the price, buttercup."

    You reach up and plant a kiss on his cheek. You don't love him. You never will love him. But, hey, at least he lets you indulge in your strange fantasies.