ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴇɴᴋɪ ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ

nobody asked for this, but I love evil denki

Yandere   Denki   Kaminari

          He saw you talking with Sero. He told you to stay by him today. I mean, you had hurt his feelings the day before because you told him he was being possessive. Why didn't you understand that all he wanted to do was keep you safe from the fuckboys?

"I need some time, Denki!" You had said as you stormed out of the classroom. All he did was ask you why you didn't answer his 1:00 A.M. call.

And just like that, he sees you talking with Sero at lunch. Sero is one of his good friends, but the way he smiled at you... the way you smiled back-- It curdled his blood and squeezed his bones.

You had only been disobedient lately, so he decided that drastic measures were in order.

He kidnapped you. Locked in his basement. Gagged. Tied up. Tear stained.

He decided that you needed to be taught. He knew you wouldn't understand with those other fuckboys, so he had to take you out of their toxic space. He didn't hurt Sero physically, but maybe next time he should understand his place when talking with his cutie, or someone else might go missing.

"Let me go, Kaminari! This isn't funny!" You yelled as he took off the gag.

"This isn't a joke, cute-patootie. Beautiful baby. You're all mine, now. I have to help you understand that. Those idiots were only using you, you know?" He cupped your face and leaned in. He kissed your lips, licking them to taste the sweet taste he had always craved whenever you were away. He ignored your groans and attempts to get out of his grip.

"Please, Kaminari, just let me go! I want to go home!"

"It's 'Denki.'  Or 'Hottie.'  Either one works." Kaminari treated this all like a joke. His smile held an unusual cheer in it, and his eyes had an abnormal calmness to them. "And this IS your home now. I'll take care of you, my love. I just need to teach you a bit of a lesson, first."

Ten minutes later.

Your tears fell as Kaminari cleaned you up. You whimpered as he placed a cloth against your skin.

You had burns, rashes, cuts, and it was all because of him.

He had spent ten minutes electrically torturing you with his quirk. He had managed not to do any serious damage, because he took breaks between shocks, but you were still left with burns and markings of the event. Your nerves were numbs, but you could still move. Though, if you did you would feel pain throughout your skin, as though thousands of bugs were biting you.

He wiped the tears off of your face. "I'm sorry." He said while looking slightly sad. He was genuinely sorry. He didn't want you to cry or to feel pain, but he had to do it if he wanted you to listen.

"I'll go buy you some cookies! Then we can act like none of this ever happened." He says with a smile.