Satan X Reader: Give me the milk!🍋

This contains bad words, NFSW, and Satan from the Paws and Claws event!
-
If you want to request me any requests, request me in my "requests!" Page! But pls read all of it before you put any requests!
-
Fact: This was made in New Year but I had it on draft bc I had too many mixed ideas.. lol
-
Fact: Satan can climb up walls like a cat and jump high like a cat in his cat form.
-
Fact(?: you're reading this at night, right? Hehe..
-
Pls comment any grammar mistakes that makes you feel uncomfortable!! It will improve my future writings! (Or so I hope!..)
-
And again, thank you all soooooo muchh for reading my stories! Happy comments and votes are super appreciated!! It makes me have more motivation!! Thank you all so much!
-
Enjoy!~
-
It was new year, and the brothers where all in their animal forms in their rooms, less Satan and Levi. Levi and Satan where with you in your room chillin', watching some movies and some animes because Levi wanted to. Satan was laying on your lap purring lightly when suddenly fireworks started to blow in the sky beautifully. Satan woke up and quickly jumped scared on the ceiling meowing and hissing loudly. "Are you scared little tiny cutie kitty?~" you said jokingly. "Are those fireworks? I heard about them in the book about human culture, they do this when the New Year happens and exaggerate things." Said Satan, spilling his knowledge. "Yes, we do. Anyways, you want some milky wilky for my little scared kitten?" You said not caring about his knwoledge and trying to make him frustrated. He blushes and looks at you pissed, making you and Levi laugh at him. Satan continues to hiss at the window by every firework that maked a sound, and both of you continue to laugh and record him. When the fireworks stopped Satan glared at both of you and looked like he was going to scratch both of your faces with his sharp claws in any minute. Satan jumped from the ceiling to Levi's face and scratched it various times furiously as Levi was screaming and trying to take Satan out of his face. You pulled Satan from his back as he was still doing scratching movements infront of Levi's scratched face. You giggled a little and then told Satan to calm down as you scratched softly his head near his ear,making him purr. You then grabbed an aid kit that was in your room and fixed Levi's face. Levi groaned and blushed by every touch you made at his injuries with the medicine in your fingers. You told Levi to rest in his room, but he refused, you pushed him to his room and forced him to lay on his bed, making him sigh and then slept as you patted his back. You returned to your room expecting Satan laying in your bed, but strangely he wasn't anywhere, you looked for him all over your room but couldn't find him, you called his name but instead, you heard a loud thud on the ground behind you, you looked behind you and saw Satan looking at you smirking, he closed and locked your door. He then looked at you again. "Where were you this whole time?!" You said. "In the ceiling, watching you look for me desperatly~" he said. He then pushed you on the wall and said "you asked if I needed any milk.. but what KIND of milk are we talking about?~" and looked at your breasts hungrily. You blushed and said "S-Satan! I was joking back then! A-and I need to give birth to a-a c-child to s-squirt milk!". "Then I'll make you pregnant" he said as he kissed your lips hungrily making your knees weak and grabbed your clothed breasts with his hands. He started to go lower to your neck and then to your breasts. He took off your clothes and started sucking your breasts. You moaned and then said "look who's desperate for the milk?~". He blushed and bit down one of your nipples making you moan lightly on his ear. He then took his clothes off as you stared at him taking his clothes off sexily, biting your bottom lip. When he was done, he looked at you and smirked walking closer to you, he kissed you again passionatly, touching every inch of your body, and you touching his. You both moaned in the kiss as he touched your clit. He inserted two fingers inside you, making him smirk in the kiss and making you groan in the kiss. He started fingering you inside, making your head push on the wall deepening the kiss, and your hips loosing energy at his talented fingers. He then pulled out from the kiss still fingering you, making you moan. He then moved you on your bed and started kitty licking your clit, taking out his fingers, which made you cover your own mouth with one hand and lean your head, rolling your eyes to the back. He then licked his fingers and started inserting them again, making you moan even more uncontrolably. He then stood up, licked his fingers once more and shoved his fingers inside your mouth, letting your moans escape. He moaned as he looked at you and his member grew hard, frictioning his member in your pussy. He pulled his fingers out, making you drool, he then licked his fingers again, kissing his finger tips at the end, making you precum. He then inserted his dick inside you making you groan and grab the bed sheets tightly. He moaned as he entered you and put your legs around his hips, making the movements faster, but the pleasure took almost all your energy that your legs loosed grip on his hips. He groaned by that but continued fucking you deeply. His movements became sloppier as he was about to cum, he pulled out and inserted his dick in your mouth, grabbing your hair, which made you scream on his dick by surprise, drinking all his cum.  He moaned pleased as you drank it all. You then licked his tip in a circular motion and started rubbing his member bridge, making him breathe fastly. "Pls cum again~" you said. "Now WHO wants the milky milk now?~" he said. He came once again and layed on the bed gasping for air, after that,he stood up and grabbed your legs, he put them on his shoulders and you squeaked by his wet tact inside you. He licked your clit and then inserted his tongue inside you, after that he inserted his fingers once more making you gasp for air, he was moving his fingers in an inhuman speed as you became to moan loudly, he pulled out his fingers and put his whole mouth inside your cavern, making you cum all over his mouth. He drank it all and licked the parts that he missed, making you moan slightly. He put your legs back on the bed and layed besides you, trying to catch his breath, and you trying to catch your breath too. You both looked at each other and Satan started laughing. "I didn't cum inside you though.. Round 2?-" he was about to ask but you just turned your back on his face as a "NO". "Aww c'monnn!" he said pouting and hugging you. Moments later, you both were asleep.
The End.
-
Hope you enjoyed ya horny bishes. I also have to make a part 2 of Mammon's ff later.. Don't worry yall I swear I'll do it. But later lol.