Stop it!: Simeon x Horny! Reader💗

This does NOT contain sex, but it contains masturbation. Simeon says that lustfull(idk if that word even exists) sex is never good, and if Simeon says it, we have to obey. (Lets just ignore my first NSFW of Lucifer :DDD)
This ff contains swearing (not many tho)
Enjoy~
-
Simeon started visiting The House of Lamentation a few times now, and you couldnt help but fall for him. Every night when it was time to sleep, you started reading NSFW fanfics and started to pleaaure yourself, imaginating your partner as Simeon. Michael was probably watching you and judging you, but you didnt care. "Enjoy the show, I guess" you thought. One day Simeon came to visit again but bought a bouque of beautiful blooming flowers with an amazing scent. "Omaigosh!! I know im pretty hot and all but you didnt had to buy the extreamly rare and expensive bouque of flowers Simeon!! Youre soooOOoo sweet!!" Said Asmo extending his arms to receive the bouque. "Sorry Asmo, but these aren't for you..But I promise i'll bring you some one day." said Simeon, who then looked at you "MC, these are for you" he said smiling. "Omg thank you so much Simeon!! You wanna come to my room and talk?" You said planing to have sex with the innocent angel. "Sure, why not?" Simeon said smiling innocently, Asmo just smirked at both of you and secretly passed you a condom. You smirked back and bowed your head a little to thank Asmo. Then, you grabbed Simeon's wrist and pulled him to your room.
When you 2 arrived, you closed the door and locked it. "So.. did you like the bouque?.." asked Simeon having no clue that you where planning to have sex. "Yes, i really do, thank you very much! And i would like to give you a treat as a thank you" you said smirking and getting closer to Simeon. Simeon had a questioning look but looked excited at the same time,but he had no idea. You started crawling on top of him with lustfull eyes, then looked at him up and down, after that, you started to get closer to his face to kiss him, he was laying on your bed, pinned by you, he looked surprised at first, but then gave you a little peek in your lips smiling. "Does this mean you like me?" He asked to make sure. "Yes Simeon, I really like you, i dont think I can live without you, Simeon.." his smile grew even brighter and bigger and hugged you, patting your head. Your head was on his neck, and his head was on top of your head, patting your hair, while his other arm as pulling you with a hug. You blushed at his warmness and stayed there for a lovely time. Then, you both pulled back. "Simeon.. could you.. fuck me?.." you said shyly, or tried to say it, but when the word "fuck" came out of your lips, his eyes grew big and pushed you back a little, looking a little offended and angry. "Dont you EVER say that word!" He said as calmly as he could, but turned out loud. "Oh, thats right, he is an angel so.. what did I expect" you thought. "A-and s-sex will have to be AFTER marriage.." he said blushing a little at the tought of you both getting married and having sex. You just giggled a little and hugged him "yes, yes, of course.. why dont we get married right now? Or tomorrow? or is it too soon?" You said looking at him pouting a little. Simeon just sighed and said "whenever you feel ready dear MC.." and kissed your forehead. "And you defenetly need to clean your dirty toughts with some holy water darling" "we will see what you can do to prevent me from dirty thoughts" you lastly said feeling kind of disappointed that your plan of having sex with him failed but also enjoyed the warm embrace of Simeon.
The End.
Simeon? More like Simoan, hehe sorry not sorry
Simeon: *throws holy water at your dirty mind*