Belphie: Online Classes🍋

This contains NSFW!! And Spoilers!!!

(Edited)And I did not edit the image, I was listening to some Sinful Indulgence 1hr and this image came up.. so.. yeah..

Enjoy~(End of edit)

-
You were on your way to your room to do your online classes, passing the twins room. When suddenly you hear a moan comming from there. All the demon brothers, less Belphie, were out to a meeting at Lord Diavolo's castle.
Back story:
Belphie said he was too tired for that. Of course, Lucifer, forced Belphie but Diavolo said it was fine and that he didnt want people sleeping in his meeting anyways. Lucifer tried to convince Diavolo that Belphie had to go, but Diavolo insisted that Belphie should stay in their house.
End of back story
You thought Belphie was asleep, having bad dreams.. you shrugged it off and was again on your way to your room when you heard "ugh.. f..fuck...MC... ahhh..mmm..nghh..". You were of course surprised, but his moan turned you on. You knocked on his door saying "B..belphie.. is.. everything ok?.." innocently. You waited for his response but the only thing that you heard where heavy breaths. You slightly opened the door to peek inside, just to see Belphie strocking his dick up and down in an inhuman speed. "MC..... ngh!.. im... cumming!-" and cummed in his bed, heavy breathing. You stayed there with the door wide open, shocked. When Belphie had the little energy left, he opened his eyes slightly and noticed the door and then saw you standing there shocked. "M-MC... I can explain!.." Belphie said covering himself with his blanket. You just looked at him up and down, then smirked. "Is this why you like being alone in your room?" (Auhors Note: Now that I think about it, I should have wrote that Belphie was on his attic but welp, too lazy for that)You said smiling. Belphie stayed covered with a deep blush in his face embarrased, looking down. You entered the room, getting closer to Belphie and sat down besides him in his bed. "Its ok Belphie, I like you too" you said while patting his head, then kissed him on the  cheek, you stood up to walk away when he then grabbed your wrist and pulled you back to his bed back-hugging you. "MC.. can we... do it?" Belphie asked looking at you. His eyes were begging you, with tears of embarrasment. You stood there frozen, noticing his member poking out of the bed sheets. "B.. but what if your brothers come and hear our-" you tried to finish your sentence but Belphie interrupted you kissing you on the lips hungrily. You kissed him back putting your arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Belphie put his hands on your hips making you jump a little. He smirked by your reaction and lowered one of his hands to you womanhood. But then he paused and looked at you for permission. You nodded kissing him in the lips again, then Belphie started teasing your cavern by inserting his finger tips in your cavern with panties. You moaned by his contact and Belphie started to lay you down in bed while fingering you cavern and inserting his tongue in the kiss. Belphie and you were moaning in the kiss, when then you stopped his actions " W..we should stop... what if your brothers really come and hear us?" You said getting up. Belphie just looked at you disappointed and nodded, then you felt the regret and felt guilty from stopping him. You were about to say something when Belphie said " its ok, go do your online classes.. online classes are more important anyways" with sad closed eyes. You felt even more regret, so you thought of something. "What room is sound proof?" You thought for yourself. You were trying to think of a sound proof place really hard but you were just a human, so you didnt know any places in the Devildom and about the house of lamentation. "B..belphie.. is there any sound proof room here?..." you finally asked him. Belphie at first looked shoked, but then smirked, dressed himself, and grabbed your hand pulling you to outside of his room. You followed Belphie grabbing his hand smiling, not regretting your choice, then you guys were at Lilith's room. You looked at him with confused eyes. "Why are we here?" You asked confused. "They cant hear us here, and they wont come here to search for us, I left a little note in my bed for Beel that we were at a library to concentrate on our online classes" he said. You couldnt even see him write and put a note on his bed, but believed him."Damn, what a fast demon" you thought. When suddenly he pulled you on a bed of the room which was big and comfy. You fell on his chest facing him, he then turned you around, now facing you, he was infront of you. He then kissed your nose then your cheek, your forehead, and your lips. Then he moved his lips lower sucking your neck hearing you moan in pleasure. He then proceded to move your painties and insert his fingers inside your womanhood. You sighed by his action shivering, loosing almost all your energy. He then proceded to move his fingers in an even more faster speed. You were about to cum when he stopped and lowered his head in your wet and hot cavern, he then inserted his tongue in your womanhood and started massaging your clit with one of his hands, which was one of your weak spots, moments later, you came in his mouth, breathing heavily, meanwhile Belphie was cleaning your pussy with his tongue. You sighed at the feeling of Belphie accidentaly licking your pussy trying to clean your juices. He then kissed you again on your lips, with some cum left in his tongue. He then took off his shirt and meanwhile he was taking his shirt off, you were taking yours off too. After that, you both were naked and he pushed you down on the floor, you now where in a sitting position, facing Belphie, he was sitting on his knees in the bed, he then entered his dick inside your mouth, you where a little shocked by this but then started to work. You moved you head up and down, moving your other hand in his remaining parts of his dick. He started to moan when you almost chocked yourself and moaned, sending vibrations to his dick. (Authors note: CHoKE mE liKe yOu hAte mE bUt YoU loVe Me)
He then pulled himself out and quickly inserted his dick inside you. You moaned loudly when he inserted himself, it hurted a little but later it turned into pleasure. He stared moving faster as soon as you felt pleasure instead of pain. You two were a moaning mess when then Belphie came first. His juices made you feel even more pleasure and later you came. You both then fell on the bed facing the ceiling panting. You then curled up and hugged him which later you both fell asleep.
The End.

Yall im too tired, if theres any grammar mistakes or you dont understand a part, please dont hesitate and comment pls, its literally 1:something. Its probably 1:43 rn.. idk.. good night bishes
Im out.
(Authors note: it's the next day and I checked on my grammar, rn is 12 something.. but if you guys spot any mistakes, please let me know!!)
(And I might be missing some " ' " but if it bothers you that much then let me know :))