Warmth!: Belphie x Beelzebub x Reader🍋

Warning!: bad language, NSFW, and Beach Event!!
-
Special for the twins!
-
If you spot any grammar mistakes that bother you, don't be shy to comment!! It will help my future writings! (Or so I hope)
-
Enjoy!♡
-
You were in the sand, chilling with Belphie. He later offered you his last popsicle that he already ate, but you dripped some on your face. "Could you clean it for me Belphie?, please?" You asked, thinking he would clean you with a towel or a napkin. Belphie nodded and came closer to your face, making you blush. "B-belphie, wh-what are you-" you said but didn't finish your sentence when you felt his warm and wet tongue on your skin. You froze, sending shivers down your spine as you felt his touch. "There, you should stop eating like a baby, MC, and by the way, there was no napkins, I hope you didn't mind" Belphie said, later smiling at you with his dreamy sleepy eyes. You blushed as his words finally snapped on your brain. "Belphie.. may I... kiss you?.." you asked looking at his eyes directly, slightly blushing. Belphie blushed, and later nodded shyly at you. You later started getting closer to his face, slowly closing your eyes, but suddenly, you heard someone calling out for both of you. "MC, Belphie.. I'm having this weird heat inside my body..I don't think it's because of the sun.." Beel said as he aproached both of you. "Did I interrupt something?.." Beel said. "Oh! Um.. no-" you said but Belphie interrupted you by saying "Yes you did Beel.. and that feeling you're getting, is because I am feeling it" and closed his eyes annoyed. "Oh.. and.. why are you feeling that?.." Beel asked. "You don't need to know now.. can you please leave us alone?, Beel?" Belphie said. "Fine.." Beel said, later walking away sadly. "I think you were a little mean with Beel.. you should try to apologize to him later" you said as you looked at the sad walking Beel. "I'll, but that can wait, this moment can't wait" Belphie said as he later grabbed your wrist and pulled you on a private sauna that was on the twins room. "You should get your clothes off when getting on the sauna, MC.." Belphie said, biting his lower lip and looking at your eyes impatiently. You took your clothes off, and so did Belphie as soon as you did. You later entered the private sauna with bathrobes on and tried to chill in the warm air, but Belphie kept looking at you sweating and his face was red. "MC.. I.. think I got a boner.." Belphie said breathing heavily. "I'll help you then, if you wish" you said smirking and getting closer to him. "Please do, MC" Belphie said, later throwing his robe somewhere. You later threw your robe too and started moving your hands around his member, which in every second, it became harder. Belphie was groaning and heavy breathing, you later licked a little part of his tip,making him roll his head to his back. You later inserted your whole mouth inside his member, making him moan. "M-MC.. m-more!~" Belphie moaned. You smiled and started giving him a blow job, moving your head up and down slowly. "MC i think I'm gonna cum if-" Belphie said but later the sauna door opened, just to see Beel again. "..." Belphie stoped his sentences, glaring at Beel. "Oh please.. don't get mad at Beel, Belphie.." you thought to yourself. "..Beel.." Belphie said in a serious voice. "Belphie, I-I can't hold it anymore! I feel hard down here!" Beel said desperately. Belphie kept glaring at Beel, your mouth still on Belphie's member. You later pulled out, making a noise, which made Beel look at you and stare at you up and down blushing. "What you're seeing is mine Beel.. and you just interrupted MY privacy.." Belphie said raising his voice angrily. "But.. I'll share with you since you're feeling needy and I'm feeling nice" Belphie said crossing his arms. "T-thank you Belphegor!" Beel said happily and later came towards you faster than flash. "B-Beel!~" you tried to say, but instead it came like a moan as Beel sat you on a bench and started licking your pussy. "A-ah!~ r-right there!~ mhmm!~" you said, rolling your eyes as Beel inserted his tongue inside you deeper. Belphie later made you lay down and he was standing now on top of you. He looked down at you and later kneeled down, making you finish the job you didn't get to finish. You started sucking Belphie's member again, making Belphie groan loudly. As you were pleasuring Belphie, Beel pulled out of you and tried to catch his breath, later, Beel positioned himself on your wet hungry cavern, making you look at Beel scared. Beel looked at you giving you a warm smile, assuring you that everything will be ok, and that he will stop whenever you felt hurt. You looked at him back in awe and nodded. Beel later slowly inserted himself inside you, making you moan on Belphie's member and making Belphie groan louder as your vibrations were sent on Belphie's member. Belphie later pulled out and sat for a minute heavy breathing, meanwhile Beel was still moving inside you. "B-Beel, y-you can move faster." You said. Beel nodded and started ramming you, making your legs shake and curl on his back. "Beel, I think it's my turn now.." Belphie said. "Just a little bit more, I'm really close!" Beel said. "No Beel, I want MC now!" Belphie said, slightly pushing Beel's chest. Beel whined and pulled out from you, making you feel the emptiness on you needy hole again. Belphie later positioned himself and inserted himself without hesitation or warning, which made you moan his name loudly. You later felt your body being turned around in a 4 legged position, which made Belphie's member go deeper inside you. You later opened a leg to Belphie's shoulder and grabbed a bench with both of your hands. Beel took this oportunity and licked your clit as you showed him quite a view. You moaned even louder as you felt Beel's tongue on your clit, which made you cum all over Beel's face and on Belphie's member. Belphie was still ramming you like no tomorrow until his moves became sloppier and slower but harder inside you, which made you roll your eyes and open your mouth as wide as you could. Belphie later came on you, moaning your name. Belphie slowly pulled out, making the mixed juices spill on Beel's face, which Beel later licked them all up. "May I?" Beel said looking at Belphie for permission to finish inside you. Belphie smiled satisfied and tired as a yes, Belphie later sat on a bench and fell asleep. Beel later looked at you for permission which you later nodded happily and he looked like a happy puppy. He inserted his member inside you and started moving on a speed you could handle. "B-Beel~ f-faster pls!~" you begged. Beel look worried at first and hesitated, but eventually, he moved faster inside you and started grabbing your ass tighter as he felt your pussy getting tighter. "M-MC.. I'm going to cum!" Beel said as he tried to breathe. "Cum inside me Beel!~" you moaned. His moves became sloppier and later came hard inside you. He later pulled out and layed on the floor trying to catch his breath.
Satan's POV:
I went to the twins room because Beel wasn't coming to play the "slice the watermelon wearing an eyemask" challenge with us as he promised. But when I was about to knock on the door, I heard grunts and moans from MC, Beel and Belphie. I was shocked and froze on the same spot, still listening to their moans. I blushed heavily as I heard MC moan in pleasure, making me have a boner. "Shit.. MC.. why are you too good for us?..." I said to myself, not realizing I was breathing heavily. I slaped my cheek and later came back to my other brothers. "So? Where's Beel" Lucifer asked. "Do I have to tell you all? They took MC.. what do you think that means?" I said. "Hmm interesting taste of men.. oh well, if that's what makes my princess happy." Lucifer later said as he took a watermelon and placed it on the sand. "Why didn't you tell me scumbag! I could've been there!" Asmo said pouting and crossing his arms. "And what makes you think I want you to join them, Asmo?" I said.
The End.
-
Guys!! I need all of your opinions!! Which one would you all be interested to read?? (I'll make the story when its  March 11th!! So the option who has more votes will be the one I'll write!!)(if you have any questions, don't be shy to comment!)(Please vote in the comments!!)

1- Sim(e)on says!: Simeon x Diavolo x Reader🍋

2- Sim(e)on says!: Simeon x Lucifer x Reader🍋

3- Sim(e)on says!: Simeon x Reader🍋
(But this one will be a continuation of "Stop it!: Simeon x Horny! Reader💗&🍋")(pt1 & pt2)
-
If any of you have more different characters in mind, let me know! And pls write why you chose that character!!
-
Good night!! I hope you enjoyed!