Stop it! Pt2: (Horny!)Simeon x Horny! Reader🍋

This is Part 2 from the story of "Stop it!: Simeon x Horny! Reader💗"
-
Warnings!: this contains NSFW and bad language!
-
Please comment any grammar mistakes that make you feel uncomfortable! It will make my future writings become better! (Or so I hope)
-
Time passed and it was almost Simeon's BDAY, you were thinking hard on what to get for Simeon, and that's when you saw a potion store in front of you, you decided to look inside just in case there was something Simeon would like, as you entered, no one was inside, you were nervous at first but decided to still look around. As you were looking, there was a potion named "For the one you love" you looked at it curiously and read the warnings. "Warning: This potion is highly suggested if your lover is an angel! The potion will eventually wear off in 24 hours" you smirked and snaped you fingers. "This could be fun" you thought. As you read all of the instructions of the potion, a witch came and asked if you would buy it, you asked what it did and she told you that it made any holy angel feel horny, you smirked and accepted to buy it, she gave you a huge discount as not many people bought it. As you walked out of the store and turned around, the store magically disappeared. You were shocked but later shrugged and walked away. A few days later, it was finally Simeon's birthday. Simeon visited you and the demons to celebrate his birthday party. It was soon time to open gifts and Simeon grabbed a random present and asked "is this one from you MC?". You laughed and shaked your head as no. Simeon said an "oh.." as Mammon started saying that it was from him. Time passed and Simeon didn't find your present. "MC, it's ok if you didn't brought anything for me, but did you actually bring me anything?" He asked as nicely as he could. You laughed and whispered in his ear "you'll have to get it when the party's over~". Simeon turned bright red and said "MC, I already told you, no more sex talk, sex is after marriage" and crossed his arms. "No it's nothing about that! trust me~" you said as you kissed his cheek and smiled at him. He smiled back and patted your hair. Time passed and the party was over. You went to Pulgatory Hall with him at his place and he set up a fancy and nice table with holy water. You smiled and sat with him. You gave him the potion that was wrapped. As he opened it, he read everything and looked at you confused. "It was on a shelf that recommended it to people who had lovers, so I wanted to try it with you!" You said excited. "What if it turns us horny?" Simeon asked. "Why? Will someone come here?" You asked. "No, no one will come tonight and tomorrow, so we will be alone, but what if I do nasty things to your body?" he asked looking nervously at the potion. You looked at him in awe as he talked that he cared about you a lot. You grabbed his hands and told him that if he didn't want to do it, he didn't have to. "I'm going to drink it, you bought it for me as a present, and not only that, i'm kind of curious and excited on what's going to happen" He said excited. You smiled and poured a cup of the potion and gave it to him. He drank it all and waited to something to happen. "Well, I guess it doesn't work, let's go and sleep" he said as he got up from the sit and went to his bedroom. You were confused and disappointed as nothing happened, so you went to sleep with him and cuddled with him. As you layed on the bed with him, he started to look sick and red. "S-Simeon are you ok?" You asked worried. "Geez! You're even sweating! Are you sick?!" You asked touching his head. Simeon was heavy breathing as he looked at you. "M-MC,I think t-the potion d-did something" Simeon said on your ear as he hugged you and putted his leg on top of your body. You blushed and looked at his beautiful blue eyes. Simeon slowly closed his eyes and started getting closer to your face, making you blush madly, until his soft and hot lips brushed on yours, making your eyes close slowly, kissing his lips back. Simeon started groaning softly as he tried to insert his tongue inside you, grabbing your head with one of his hands, and his other hand slowly going down to your entrance. You gasped, breaking the kiss. Simeon  looked at you and started to take off his clothes. You looked at him as if he was a masterpiece and started to strip too. Simeon attacked your neck with kisses and bitting it too, making you moan and grab his shoulders aggressively. He started touching your breasts and started licking one of them. You moaned at the wet touch of his tongue, and pulled your hair back. He then looked at your pussy and then at your eyes, asking for permision. You blushed and nodded. He smiled and started to stare at your entrance for a second, after that, he blew hot air from his mouth at your entrance, making you shiver and wet, a little drop of precum coming out of your pussy. He smirked and inserted a finger inside you, making you moan in pleasure, which made you grab the bed sheets tightly. He then licked your clit making you moan hard and cum all over his face. "S-sorry!" You said to him, embarrased that you splashed in his holy and beautiful face. Simeon stayed there for a second, he then smirked and licked his face. He then licked your pussy from your cum and then kissed your lips. "I never thought I would be tasting something more delicious, until now" he said as he gave you some of your cum from his mouth. You moaned in the kiss as he pressed hard his hard member on your wet pussy. "M-may I?" He asked you looking at your eyes gently. "Hmm.. no~ you may not~❤" you said to make him feel frustraded, but instead, he smiled at you sadly and nodded in understanding, he was about to kiss your forehead and say your good nights, but you kissed his lips hardy, pushing him on the bed, you on top of him. You then started moving your entrance in his hard member, making him breathe fastly. "Of course you can!~ Silly Simeon~ I was wishing for this moment in my entire life!~" you said positioning yourself in his member. He looked at you nerveously but then calmed down as you entered him slowly, making him moan softly. You moaned as you felt his member inside you, which made you cry by the great pleasure you were waiting for years. "M-MC, I should've fucked you when you asked~ mhm~" Simeon moaned as he felt your tight walls around his dick. You started riding him, making your breasts bounce at every jump. Simeon's member grew harder at the view and started moaning louder, you on the other hand, were moaning like a mess, not caring anymore if anyone heard yours or Simeon's moans. After some time, your moves became sloppier and you hugged Simeon's chest, moaning loudly and came all over his dick, making Simeon cum at the same time. You both layed on the bed, looking at the ceiling heavy breathing and when both of you catched your breathes, you both gave each other a good night kiss and slept hugging each other, never wanting this moment to end.
You both woke up as you heard a scream, just to see a scared Chihuahua, Luke, and Solomon watching you both naked (but the blankets covered yours and his parts). "Oh, good morning Luke and Solomon, I didn't expect both of you to come here right now" Simeon said greeting them normally. "S-Simeon, d-did you k-kiss MC?!" Luke asked. "Actually, I did more than that" Simeon said as he looked at you smiling. You just blushed not knowing what to do. "W-wait, do babies not come by kissing someone?!" Luke asked shocked looking at Solomon, Simeon, and you fastly. Solomon just laughed nervously and said "you don't need to know about that now, Luke" as he grabbed Luke out of the room. You still could hear Luke saying "But I want to know how I was born!" As his voices were fading out. Simeon just laughed and said "we had a great night yesterday, didn't we?" Simeon said. "Y-Yeah" you said still not knowing how to react or feel about what just happened. "Hey, did you know I set everything up?" Simeon said. "W-wait what?!" You said shocked. Simeon smiled and said "The brothers knew, Diavolo and his butler knew, and Solomon knew too, but I guess Solomon didn't want Luke to know that we were going to.. you know, have sex. I'm guessing Luke came here today because he was worried about me, and wanted to apologize that he couldn't go to the party". You just stared at him dumbfounded. "I wanted to surprise you, but the only thing I remember you asking so much was having sex, so I told everyone not to bother us" Simeon said as he touched your head and brushed a clump of hair from your face to your back ear. "But it was a birthday gift! I didn't want any gifts from you!" You said sadly. "And did you hire someone to sell the potion I gave you?" You asked. "Yep~ oh, and here's your money back" he said as he taked some money from a drawer and gave it to you. "I knew you were going to choose that one, I hope you don't mind that I set you up" Simeon said as he looked at you worried. "It's ok, I had fun last night, but I just feel sad that I didn't give you anything and that you were the one giving me something in your birthday.." you said sadly. "Oh I know! I can treat you in any restaurant you want? Or maybe we could go to a museum and buy some stuff? Or maybe we could go to the human world and visit many places together?" You said looking at anything but his eyes. "I think that going into the human world will be a great idea, and maybe we could have some more..." Simeon said and then grabbed your chin to meet his eyes. "Have some more fun?" He said as he looked at you with lusftul but yet sweet eyes. "What's sex?" Luke asked loud enough for both of you to hear, and then some chuckles from Solomon. "W-well, sex is.." Solomon said scratching his back of the neck.
The End♡