PLEASE READ!!

Please, please read this! I'll try to be as fast as possible!!

Okay, so hi! If you haven't read my previous book, then I'm Alison_5201314.

A brief intro on me, as you can tell from the title, I'm an EXTREME Sokeefe shipper. And an even BIGGER Kotlc fan.

My main ships are Sokeefe (obviously), Tiana (or Diana, I'm still conflicted but mostly Tiana), and Lylie. ;)

This book is a Spy AU I wrote, based of Foosball342 's book, 'Agent Moonlark'.

Her story is awesome, really funny, has good vocabulary, and MANY HOO and PJO references, and as a fangirl to that, I love it.

Plus, she herself is SUPER generous, and gave me permission to write a book semi-related to it. (Thanks again!) :)

Check out 'Agent Moonlark' if you haven't already! (And yes, I know this is getting lengthy, but Foosball342 deserves her credits for the wonderful book she wrote.)

But of course, I won't be copying the story exactly, and will change some parts IMMENSELY. I'll also be adding and taking away certain characters.

For example, Foosball342's version mentions that Jolie died. In my version, (spoiler alert!) Jolie is alive, and only 4 years older than Sophie.

Side note, I also wasn't the original creator of the title. The title of this book, 'The Spy In You', was an idea given to me by my best friend (in real life of course).

She also has a Wattpad account, Pokespeshipper , and also has a book published.

According to her, it's about Pokespe truth or dare, (even though I have no idea what is that) and is a fanfiction as well.

If you know what that is, please go check out her book, and give her your support!

Also, if you like fluff and Sokeefe oneshots, please check out my other book, 'Love You Forever: Sokeefe oneshots'.

(Hehe, sorry for the shameless self promo. :))

Another note, seeing as I have 2 books now, I'll be 'juggling' between updating both at the same time. So my updates for this book won't be as frequent as my updating-every-few-days schedule in my previous book.

In addition, because 2021 is starting, of course I'll be going back to school.

(Alert, I'm younger than most Wattpad authors are, continue reading to find out how old I am, but please don't stop reading just 'cause I don't have that much experience. Judge me after you've read my story, please and thank you. :))

Starting from 5 January, during weekdays, unless absolutely necessary, I'm not allowed to use my phone. :( So I'll only be updating on weekends, but at least a chapter each for both books. :)

I'll be 12 this year, and in where I live, everyone at the age of twelve has to take a national exam to see if they qualify for high school.

So the exam will be REALLY important to me, and although my results have always been pretty much slightly above average, I really want to excel in it...

Plus, before that, in like March to about August, there will also be 3 rounds of full examinations... *sigh*

My point is, during the periods where it's nearing the exams, I'll have to study, and won't be updating as often. But don't worry, as usual (if you've read my previous book), I'll be updating as much as I can, and I'll also be mentioning in a few A/Ns at the end of the stories if I will or will not be doing the weekly updates.

I think that's it for now, thank you SO SO much for reading through this lengthy Author's note/Intro, and I'll try to update soon.

(In case you're wondering, yes, I copied and pasted some parts of my other A/N in my other book here.)

Thanks again!

Word count: 637 words

~Alison_5201314
;)