Chapter 15

A/N: Alright, not gonna bother with a long intro, since I have a lot of rules to inform about the name poll, lol...

Okay, RULES OF THE NAME POLL:

For this poll, I'm requesting entries of both male and female names for Sokeefe's kids that I'll write in at the end...

But here's the thing, I also need middle names, so if you'll please add middle names... Hehehe, I'll appreciate it, thanks.

(Note: Their kids' last names will be Sencen, 'cause personally I find that Sophie Sencen sounds better than Keefe Foster. Yes, I AM aware that Keefe hates his last name. Still.)

Okay, so for fun, and also 'cause I wanna, there's unlimited amount of votes and entires. You're welcome.

You can vote for as many names as you want, and enter as names as you want, but the only thing I request is that you don't vote for the same name more than once pleaseeeeee.

Like, you can vote for all of them, but don't vote, say, ten times for a name you like, please.

Just vote once, and I'll count all the votes in total across the chapters.

To vote, just comment '+1' on the name at the A/N at the top, thank you!!

I myself will be voting for every name entered, except those I enter just to see how well liked they'll be.

I'm also crediting everyone who entered a name, by TRYING to tag them, but as many of you have experienced before, tags don't work all the time, so yeah.

I'll be adding the statistics of the poll to the end A/N to not bias your opinions on which name to vote for.

As for the entries, any name you enter will be thoroughly appreciated, but if you enter the name before I'm in time to see it and put it into the next chapter, then you'll have to wait another two weeks... Sorry...

And of course, if your name was suggested after I finish the book, then it won't be entered... Hehe...

That's the end of the lengthy explanation, thanks for reading (if you did), and here's the names suggested to far:

Female

Gracie Rose - Idareyoutofollowme

Elena Angelin - Myself

Kaitlynn Luna - Myself

Phobe Edaline - skoogall16

Mayena Calla - Sokeefe4Eva-

Amy Cordelia - Sokeefe4Eva-

Male

Kyle Matthew - Idareyoutofollowme

Aden Benjamin - Myself

Maxton Grady - skoogall16

Carwyn Azara - Sokeefe4Eva-

James Bennet - Sokeefe4Eva-

Vote whichever name you want!! :D

Edit on 5 July 2021: The name poll is officially closed, people!! I'm not accepting any more name entries, and I'm not counting any more votes, so sorry and thank you!!
(I'm copying and pasting the same thing over the rest of the chapters, so yeah.)