Prompt

Jerome had been gleeful that you were among the people he had kidnapped. He had done it by sheer accident but seeing as the last time you'd seen him he had been taking over the Gotham police station and had fled, he was thrilled.

"You're not getting away this time!" Jerome harped again. He'd been bouncing on the balls of his feet and repeatedly pointing out that he'd gotten you. He'd been doing it for several minutes.

"Oh shut up Jerome." You grumbled irritably. Your family had worked on the fair rides at the circus whenever it came to Gotham so he'd always known who you were. He would follow you round like a sad little puppy. Now he seemed to have truly lost his marbles.

"Did she just tell me to "shut up?"" Jerome said to the woman who was with him. She had a whip in one hand and you were sure that she had a few knives tucked under her trouser leg.

"I think she did Jerome." She answered and gave you a displeased look. "Why don't you get rid of her if she's distracting."

"Oh no! We should keep her so she can watch the fun!" He grinned wickedly as he turned to you. "Yesterday we got to throw people off the roof!"

"That was you?" You asked nervously as you swallowed and stared at him from the seat he'd tied you too.

"Of course, who else would it be!" He scoffed as if the fact that it hadn't occurred to you it could be him, offended him greatly.