Son Of Jerome

"You should leave." Paul said firmly as Jerome paced the room. He wanted Jerome gone before you got back, and seeing as you'd gone to pick your son up from school early you could be home any second.

"Why Dad, family reunions make you uncomfortable?" Jerome drawled dangerously.

"(Y/N)." Was all he could bring himself to say which caused Jerome to jerk away as he cackled so hard he doubled over.

"What about that bitch, we fuck once on my birthday and that was it, of she was like a whore." Jerome's voice dropped an octave and became gravely as he trailed off with a growl.

"She knew what you were Jerome, she saw you, she had to protect him." Paul gasped, hearing the door down below buzz open. "If you're going to be angry at someone for her leaving let it be me, I payed for her to stay here."

"First my Mom then my girl, gotta ask old man, what's the trick?" Jerome burst into another peal of laughter.

"You should leave Jerome, before someone finds you here." Paul begged.

"No one will find me old man." Jerome drawled, twirling the knife in his hands.

"(Y/N) is on her way up now." Paul finally admitted.

"Well that's great maybe I remind her what she's missing and you can watch... well, listen." He let out a short laugh and glanced to the door when he heard your voice as well as someone else down the corridor.

"Please just go!" He begged but Jerome's eyes had darkened.

"Who's with her huh, boyfriend, husband... lover." He chuckled and flipped the knife. "I guess I'll just have to kill them before I have my fun."

"He's your son Jerome, she ran away with him because she hoped it would stop him from being like you!" Paul snapped so suddenly it took Jerome a few seconds to wipe the smile of his face.

"You're lying, you expect me to believe you... Dad, you think making me hate her more will spare you?" He asked.

"No Jerome, I think it will take the shock away when he walks through that door." Paul sighed as Jerome played with the knife.

"How are you so sure he's mine, he, he could be anyone's and why would I just believe you when you've had so long to tell me." Jerome bent in close, not looking away as the lock clicked on the front door.

"Jamie, if you don't get up here now they will be trouble!" You called and turned so your back was to the room, not realising how close danger actually was.

"(Y/N) run!" Paul yelled, making you turn and freeze as you took in the sight of Jerome bent over Paul, knife pressed to his neck as he watched you with keen eyes.

"Hiya Doll, you miss me." That was all Jerome needed to say before you were grabbing at the emergency bag that Paul insisted you leave by the door, just in case.

"Jamie in the car." You yelled as you hurtled down the fire escape and scrambled to unlock the car as Jerome made his way to the fire escape.

"No." The boy yelled.

"James Jerome Valeska get in this car right now!" You screamed which seemed to kick some sense into the boy who did as you asked, although he threw in an eyeroll and a few choice words as you started the car, jumping when Jerome tried to yank the door open just as you locked the car.

"You think you can hide from me Doll?" he cackled manically. "I'd get out now, I'm already angry with you don't make it worse." You flinched when he slammed his hands against the side of the car but you didn't get out, instead you pulled away.