Flirting

You shuffled into the room sleepily and Jerome hopped onto his chair as if you would miss him if he didn't wave to you wildly. "(Y/N)!" He greeted with a wide grin, hurriedly sitting down so he could plonk you in his lap and feed you breakfast.

"Aw Jerome, how cute." Barb cooed sarcastically as you sleepily opened your mouth waiting for the next bite, chewing thoughtfully as you let your head rest under his chin.

"She's not to cute to avoid biting you." Jerome said in a growl.

"They're in love don't argue with them." Tabitha sighed as she sat next to Barb.

"No we're not!" You objected and Jerome was thoughtfully quiet for a moment before laughing, the sound vibrating through you as he squeezed you to his chest.

"Yes, we don't love each other." He sneered at Barb, glaring as she hummed and ran a hand through your hair.

You giggled and jumped off his lap, running off after Barb, missing the look Jerome shot after you.

**********************

Your laugh drew Jerome's attention back inside and he grinned as he span around on his perch. You'd been given a new dress and he'd been sulking on the edge of the balcony until you decided to grace him with your attention again.

"You like my dress J?" You asked and grinned as you twirled for him.

He cocked his head and watched you pour, swaying round on the spot. "Oh yeah!" He drawled out slowly. He went to grab at you so he could tug at the dress but you rushed off to say goodbye to everyone who was leaving.

It wasn't until he'd watched you dancing around the room for a while that he realized the pair of you were alone. "Say Doll, we should do something fun!" He declared.

You were spinning around the room distracted by your dress and the way it span until Jerome caught you round the waist and stepped into you, dancing you around the room so fast you giggled at the dizzying feeling.

"What kinda thing?" You hummed as he stopped to the two of you wouldn't fall.

"Just some fun." the look in his eyes made you nervous for a second before you giggled, the noise causing Jerome to join in until he got sick of you and slammed himself against you and kissed you roughly in an attempt to keep you quiet.