s i x .

"" Playtime It's over. I got no time to play these games with you." he said, looking into my eyes.

These words. He. Right now. I might get hurt again. But I think It's a time to give him a chance.

" Okay." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He looked shy. He gave me the sweetest half smirk, his tongue slipping out to wet his dry lower lip. He immediately smashed his lips on to mine.I was surprised. I felt his tongue moving out to tease my lips.

Suddenly a group of little girls came out from their classroom.

" eeew, they're kissinggggg." they shouted as they saw us kissing.

" Can you please try to find a new place to kiss?" their teacher said.

" Ah, It's so embarrassing." I broke our kiss and lowered my head against his chest to hide my embarrassment. He wiped his lips from the lipstick I've left on his lips.

" yes, mrs teacher. / ne, seon-saeng-nim." he said, rubbing his neck as he turned around and I was hiding behind him.

" aww oppa, you're really handsome." " he is so cute" "he looks like a prince." they started fangirling when he turned his side at them.

Oh, he is really popular between girls.

" Let's go, girls." their teacher said and we bowed down together and then left. This time hand in hand together. I realized how much I missed this feeling. He escorted me to my way to classroom but then I stopped.

" Jungkook-ah, let's ㅡ let's keep it as a secret for a while." I stuttered as I was begging him.

It took him a few minutes of thinking but then he nodded. He doesn't look satisfied either.

" Um, you don't like it?" I asked him but he didn't reply back which meant he didn't like it at all.

Suddenly Heran appeared in front of the doors. Her eyes were wide opened when she saw us together. My body started trembling. I was scared.

" So, you guys are now together?" she smirked as her arms were crossed. I immediately let go of his hand.
" None of your business." Jungkook said coldly and pushed her on the right, so I could pass through the door

" Yah!" she hit herself and cursed out loud.

Jungkook wrapped his arm around my shoulders and walked into the class.

" See you later." he said, fixing my hair.
" What are you doing??" I whispered. He smiled, putting a few strands of my hair behind my ear and then left.

I felt how everyone was whispering about us which made me feel more uncomfortable. It's seemed like they've already thought we were dating.

______________

I was in department of the library where nobody never visited. I sat against the bookshelf and started doing my homework.

" Aigoo, How should I memorize all these words?" I said, running my fingers through my hair. But then my eyes caught someone sitting across the tables. I looked closer and realized It was Jungkook. I stood up and went toward him.

His head was resting against his open books. I sat down opposite to him and started poking his cheeks to make sure if he was sleeping. He looked so cute. I slowly started drawing a line with my finger from his eyes to his nose and then end up on his lips.

Suddenly he opened his left eye. " You wanted to kiss me, didn't you?" he said, blinking his eyes.

" Anyo / No, I didn't." I said.
" So you didn't." he moved closer to me, smirking.
" Byuntae / You pervet." I said as I placed my hand on his chest to push him away.