t w o .

"Finally" " He is now Sin-gle" "We have a chance"

"These girls won't stop." I sighed and continued eating my lunch.

"What are you talking about? Now I have chance too." she started jumping and then she grabbed my wrist, "so, we have to go shopping tomorrow. I have to look good for Jungkook."

"What, no, I can't " I tried to refuse her but then she looked at me with her puppy eyes. And I just cannot refused her. "sure" i rolled my eyes and then she continued jumping up and down while hugging me.

When were done with eating we left cafeteria. I was about to went to the library but i heard someone calling my name. I turned around. He quickly grabbed my face in his hand and then he pressed his lips on mine. I realized it was Taehyung. He was kissing me softly. His arms were warpped around my body. I coudn't even hug him because i was holding my books. Then I felt his tongue breaking my barrier. I pulled away resting my hands on his chest keeping my distance.

"oppaa" i looked at him "not here, what if teachers will catch us?" I said and then weakly pushed him away.

" but i missed you." he said giving me a small smile. "Are you going to library right now?" he asked while holding my hand. I nooded but then i found out his friends were watching us. there was that pretty girl Between them. And I felt somehow relieved. But she didn't look satisfied though.

"okay, then call me and i will take you home." he told me and kissed me on my cheek.

I love Taehyung. Cuz he is so sweet, always can make me laugh and always says things that makes me melt to pieces. I know that I can trust him and he will be always by my side.

" why are you so lucky?" she told me.

"you're beatifull, you have perfect grades, perfect boyfriend" Sora sighed

"if you don't waste your time with Jungkook, you will be like me" I said and placed my head on her shoulder.

__________________

As we walked in library we saw him. Again.

"yah yah Jungkook oppa" Sora started literally fangirling. At first i tought that she will faint but then she stopped.

" yah, stop looking at him!" one of his fangirls said. "how dare you look at him" "don't you dare even think that after he broke up with Haeran you have a chance" "look in the mirror, you ugly ducklings" they said, flipping their hair.

"what do y-" just after Sora was gonna say something really mean I put my hand on her mouth and took her away from them.

" yes,yes go away." the girl in the middle said.

woah they are really mean, I thought to myself.

"why did you do that?" Sora said angrily. She was about to explode.

" I didn't want you to be beaten by them. Ignore them you're beautiful the way you are ." I told her and then I gave her a hug. After that I went to find some books for our nearly coming test. I didn't see Sora anywhere around me. I picked up some books and then sat down on the nearest table. But Suddenly he came. He sat down next to me and opened his book. I looked around if Sora wasn't there. Yes, she was running to me. But she wasn't alone. His whole fanclub were there.

" where have you been? I didn't find you." she told me while looking at him. Hol

"yeah, i see." I said and rolled my eyes. Every seat around us was occupied. But then I felt his hand. He was secretly holding my hand. I was totally shocked. What's he doing? I tried to push it away.