f i v e .

" what?" I said quietly. I still couldn't believe it. I almost fainted.

" You've heard me" he smirked.

There were so many thoughts in my head. I didn't even know if I had the strength to fall in love again. I didn't want to get hurt again .

" So..."

" Oh, I don't think I'm ready for the next relationship." I mumbled.

" Just think about it " he said, stooped holding my hand and stepped out of my way. I glanced at him one more time and then left.

_______________________

I was walking down the street to my house. I wasn't paying attention because I was really excited about Jungkook's confession. I was also confused. I couldn't have any feeling for him even if I really wanted, because I still loved oppa. This situation was horibble like from a bad romatic drama. Suddenly I slammed my head on something hard.

" Achr." I said, rubbing my forehead. I lifted my head up and realized It was oppa. I tried to avoid him but he quickly pulled me against him. His face was inches away from mine. If I did move even closer our lips would come together.

" It was all a misunderstand." he whispered. I wanted to run away from him. I really didn't have the energy to deal with him right now.

" Oppa ㅡ It's over." I said, looking into his eyes while trying to hold back my tears. I pushed him away, opened the door and went in.

_________________________

After shower I went to check my phone. There were many missed calls from oppa but between them were also Jungkook's calls. I decided not to answer.

_________________________

I was on my way to school. I locked the door, turned around and saw familiar face standing near a tree in front of our house. I found out It was Jungkook. I pretended that I didn't see him.

" yah, why didn't you answer my calls?" he asked, running toward me.

" umㅡum you know, my phone was dead." I lied, pretending my shoes were very interesting.

" oh really / jinjja?" he said, trying to look cool.

" But why're you here?" I asked him.

" what do you mean, I came to see you, babe." he said, sneaking his arm around my waist.

" First don't babe me and second,why are you suddenly so romantic." I frowned and pushed him away.

" Why? Don't you like it?" he smirked, giving me a small smile.

" Ugh aigooo." I pinched his cheeks like a little kid. He gave me a strange look.

" What do you think you're doing?" his voice suddenly changed and I let go of his cheeks and slipped my hands into the pocket of my jacket. I walked a bit faster because I thought he was upset. I was unaware of my surroundings until he reached his hand in front of me. I heard beep of car.

" Pay attention. Didn't you see that car?" he yelled,licking his bottom lip. He looked worried.

" Be more careful next time, okay / araso?" He was so caring.

" Okay. I'm sorry / Araso, Mianhae." I replied but then he snatched my hand to hold them. I was surprised.

" I can let you go alone." he mumbled,trying to not look into my eyes. I gave him a smile as he held my hand tightly. Actually, I knew that was just a excuse to him to hold my hand.

But then I let go of his hand when we nearly reached the school's gate.

" Just a moment. / Jamkkanmanyo." I said, looking around if there wasn't any of Jungkook fangirls.