s e v e n .

" What?? "oppa"??" his mom shouted in rage. " Who do you think you are to call him oppa?" she added.

" Omma / mum !" he shouted, still holding my hand.
" It's okay oppa. I think I'll leave." I said, trying to put his hand off from mine but he didn't let me.

" I think it's a right decision too." his mum said, crossing her arms against her chest.

" Stop it, she's not going anywhere. And what are you doing here?" he asked her, raising a bit his voice.

" IㅡI ㅡI just miss you, Jungkook-ah." she stuttered, slowly approaching to Jungkook.
" Aigo my Jungkookie, you have to change into warm clothes to not catch a cold. " she continued.

" I know! I'll tell our maid to cook for you the tastes soup. I'll bring it tomorrow." she said as she was trying to find her phone.

" Go to my room." he whispered in my ear and I left them.
" Omma na kwenchana / mum I'm alright." I heard him saying it before I walked in his bedroom.

His room was large enough with a beautiful view of Seoul and in the middle was his bed. I looked around but then I found some pictures laying down on his bedside table. I took one of them and realized that girl in the picture is the same as before.

I was really curious what kind of relationship they had. She was so pretty. I put the picture back on the table and waited for oppa come back.

" My mum just left." he said as he walked in.
" It seems like she doesn't like me." I said, standing up.

" Go change into this. I don't want my girlfriend catch a cold." he said, giving me his oversized white shirt.
" Just change here, I won't look." he said and turned around.

He started to unbutton his shirt and then he took it off.
" Stop looking at me and start to change your clothes." he grinned.

" I wasn't." I turned around, sniffing the shirt he gave me as I was blushing.

I took off my uniform and wore the shirt he gave me.

I peeked over my shoulder to look at Jungkook.
" I'm done." I said, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.

He turned around to me and coughed as soon as he saw me in his shirt.

____________________________

Morning sunlight in the windown woke me up. I was resting my head against his muscular chest, breathing in at his neck.
The scent of his skin was so indescribable. I felt his hands wrapped around my back in the right spot. I softly pulled myself away from him, trying to not wake him up and gave him a morning kiss on his lips.

I stood up and went to the kitchen. I was searching for cornflakes. I found them on the top shelf. I stood on my tiptoes, reaching my hand toward for them.

But then I felt a hand on my belly which frighted me. I turned around and our foreheads pressed together as he pulled me closer.

" Good morning." he said. But he didn't care that he was still shirtless. And me? I was just wearing his pale white shirt he gave me yesterday.

He was staring at me, slowly lowering his lips onto mine. His tongue slipped pass my lips as he kissed me hungrily. His lips slowly nipping and sucking these mine. Our chest lie against each other. My arms eventually wrapped around his neck and his arm went on my hips.

I moved my hands from his naked chest to his stomach as I broke the kiss.

" It's time to go to school,oppa." I said, bitting my lower lip as I pushed him off gently.