♥︎ visitor? ♥︎

♥︎♥︎♥︎

A/n- this is actually my first fanfic so If I make any mistakes please tell me and I will gladly fix them!
                                         ♥︎♥︎♥︎ 

3rd pov
Its currently 3:30 pm in the afternoon where y/n is walking out of school. "Bye Atari!" y/n says waving at her friend. "See you tomorrow y/n!!" Atari says waving back at her. While walking home y/n thinks if she should go surprise her Onii-Chan at practice since karasuno is actually pretty close to her school.

Walking up to karasuno's gym there was a lot of  yelling and the sound of balls being hit across the room. Y/n opened the door a little bit and peaked through the door hoping nobody will see her.  While looking through the door for a bit y/n finally decided to open the door all the way and go inside causing everyone to stop what they're doing and put all eyes on her. "A.. Child?" Sugawara says tilting his head in confusion. "Onii-Chan!!!" Y/n says while running to kageyama and hugs him. "Y/n?.. what are you doing here?" Kageyama asks in slight confusion as well.

"DID SHE JUST SAY ONII-CHAN?!" Tanaka and nishinoya says causing y/n to flinch a little due to their screaming. "Y/n what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home?" kageyama asks. "Well since school ended I wanted to surprise you at practice!!" Y/n says smiling. "Oh.. well in that case can she stay until practice is over then?" Kageyama asks daichi. "Yeah sure! She can sit over there!" Pointing to where the bench is. "Wow kageyama I never knew you had a little sister!" Hinata says. "Yeah well I didn't think I had to tell you" Kageyama says while grabbing his water to drink it. "Alright guys back to practice!!" Daichi says.

Y/n walks over to the bench and sits down. 'I finally get to see my onii-Chan practice!' Y/n thinks to her self while smiling of happiness. Some time later everyone was done with practice and was packing up to go home. Y/n walked over to Sugawara and the rest of the team, "hi!! I don't think I introduced my self when I came in. I'm y/n kageyama!" Y/n says with pure excitement. "That's such a pretty name, I'm sugawara! Nice to meet you!"

Everyone else introduces their self since I'm lazy. (;'ٹ')

                                        ♥︎♥︎♥︎

Y/n pov
I met all of onii-Chan's friends and they were all surprisingly nice! Everyone is now leaving so I decided to get up and follow them, while walking home I told my onii-Chan everything I did at school while he listened with a smile on his face. "Onii-Chan can I come back tomorrow? Everyone was so nice!" I asked. "No." Said kageyama shaking his head. I pouted. "How come! That's not fair!" I say. "Maybe another day, just not tomorrow." He says rolling his eyes. "YAYY!" I Yell out. "Shut up" he says while I stick out my tongue at him. When we finally got home I ran upstairs and changed into my cute bunny pjs and plopped on my bed with all of my f/c/p.

Before going to sleep I burst into kageyama's room.  "can you read me a bedtime story?" I ask. "Why can't you read the book yourself?" Kageyama asks looking quite annoyed. "Because I want you to read it!" I whined. "Fine fine. I'll read you a stupid bedtime story" he says still annoyed. "YAYY!" I yell running into my room jumping on my bed. "Will you ever shut up" he says walking into my room right behind me. "Will you ever stop being a butthead?" I ask making a face at him.

"Once upon of time there was a stupid princess and a prince and they fell in love. The end" Kageyama says. "No! That's not the real story you made that up!" I said angrily. "Fine whatever" he said while rolling his eyes. "If you keep rolling your eyes there gonna get stuck in the back of your head" I said crossing my arms over my chest while he ignored me and started reading.

3rd pov
Not soon after kegayama was done reading he noticed y/n was already knocked out. Kageyama slightly smiles and says "I love you y/n" while getting up and kissing her forehead walking out of the room. 

A/n- do you like it so far?