The Epilogue

"Finally! You're here." Madam Kim greeted her daughter in the secluded room with Tiffany and Irene securely tied and hidden in the dark corner where she couldn't see them.

*It's TaeYeon!!!!* Tiffany mentally said when her mouth was gag and she could only watch from afar while holding Irene with her tied hands.

*Keep quiet or I will shoot your daughter's head infront of you* One of the gunman threatened Tiffany to shut up her mouth and don't try his patience on her.

"Where's Tiffany and Irene?" TaeYeon scream in anger when she finally faces her stepmother.

"Not so fast, TaeYeon. I just need the assurance that you will step down in your position as the head of the clan and pass it unto me as your MOTHER." Madam Kim warns her stepdaughter.

"Mother you say? You're not even my real mother and you're not acceptable as one, you blinded me with your fake kindness because I'm weak since I'm young but now you're selfishness must be stop." TaeYeon says.

"Stop me? How? You're just one of my valuable puppet and now that you're not in the position to say it because your family's life was in my hands." Madam Kim seeing her daughter gritted her teeth makes her more braver and stronger against her.

"So that explains why you want me to get married immediately to take my position and hold my family against me when I'm trying to do something that you will dislike." TaeYeon angrily spoke as her suspicions were clear about her wicked stepmother.

"BINGO!" Madam Kim walks to meet TaeYeon in the middle of the room while holding a gun.

"And now you're totally useless for me since the victory was mine." Madam Kim blurted out.

"I want you and your family will die in my bare hands." Madam Kim put the gun in her stepdaughter's head.

"Shoot them!" Madam Kim orders when suddenly the lights on clearly see the interior of the room.

"What are you doing?" TaeYeon was shocked when she spotted her family was taken as a hostage by Madam Kim's wingman.

"Please, I'm begging you don't ever touch them. It is between you and me." TaeYeon begged.

"They're my beautiful gift." TaeYeon started to tear up when she saw how Tiffany frightened by the gun.

"Can you at least let me touch them?"

"You're such an idiot and soft. I'm disliking your shitty attitude." Madam Kim anger by TaeYeon's softness unlike before.

*Target spotted*

*Hold your fire!*

*Aim to shoot*

*sound of gunfire*

TaeYeon quickly pushes the gunman away from her family and covered them with her own body as they were surrounded by the police called by SooYoung. Tiffany was crying and embracing Irene tightly with her while seeing her wife struggles from her deep wounds bleeding couldn't helped but to touches TaeYeon's cheek before herself turns unconscious.

--------------

FEW DAYS LATER

"So, TaeYeon's stepmother has numerous murder cases." Yoona was the one who immediately went to the police station after TaeYeon's incident with her girlfriend Seohyun.