Ugly Meeting with the Father

"I don't think your Dad will approve me." TaeYeon blurted out while her wife was fixing her shirt before they meet her parents. They we're now standing at the front gate of Hwang residence though Mrs. Hwang was excited to meet their daughter's wife it was quite opposite with Mr. Hwang who loves his daughter so much, TaeYeon she wasn't sure if she could fit in with Tiffany's father's taste.

"He will gonna love you." Tiffany encourage her scary wife who turns back and forth as they arrived at her little home in the countryside. They both file day off but with different reason since no one knows about their relationship yet because Tiffany and TaeYeon wants to have privacy on themselves.

"I don't th ------ Wait?!"

*ding dong* Tiffany press the doorbell.

"Who are you?" An older woman greets them with a frown on her face.

"Mom, it's me Tiffany, your daughter." Mrs. Hwang fixing her glasses before she checks carefully at her own daughter's new look, she even sniffs her scent to make sure she was the real daughter.

"Oh, it's really you! Welcome back Tiffany!" When Mrs. Hwang make sure that she's her real daughter, she greets them warmly before they heard Mr. Hwang's loud grunt of disapproval as soon as he spotted TaeYeon behind his precious daughter.

"I missed you so much!" Tiffany says to her mother before she greets her father with a warm embrace makes the man smile widely showing his eyesmile which his daughter inherit.

"Mom, Dad, she's my wife TaeYeon." The old married couple stares at the tough woman who turns more like a very good kitten through their eyes. One who looks at her with adoration and the one who looks at her as a not-so-welcome creature on Earth.

"Have a sit Ms. Kim." Mrs. Hwang offers before she prepare their tea together in the living room.

"Is that really you, Tiffany?" Mr. Hwang spoke as he observes carefully on her daughter infront of him.

"It's a very long story." Tiffany says.

"I will make some tea and snacks for all of us and Tiffany you must tell us your whole story, okay?" Mrs. Hwang creepily smile at TaeYeon before she runs towards the kitchen.

"Your Dad making me so uncomfortable." TaeYeon whisper at her wife's before she glance back at her father in law's intimidating aura sitting calmly across them.

"Just relax." Tiffany comforts her trouble wife who never stop forgetting under their table everytime Mr. Hwang secretly glares at the poor midget.

"So, what do you do for living?" Mr. Hwang clears his throat and asked his daughter in law who immediately startled from her seat.

"I'm owning many businesses such as shipping line, hotels, restaurants, airports." TaeYeon honestly said makes Mr. Hwang's mouth agape from surprise.

"You're seducing my daughter with your money??!!!" Mr. Hwang half yells at the poor boss makes Tiffany block her wife from her father's counter attack.

"Dad, honestly, I have a thing for my wife before I started working for her." Tiffany blushes when she admitted to her father.

"I really, really, really like her." Tiffany confessed making TaeYeon blushes at the back while looking at her wife's back confronting Mr. Hwang.

"How about you?" Mr. Hwang glares at the unwanted visitor who silently watching them.

"I think I might like her too." TaeYeon never confessed her own feeling although they have sex it doesn't mean that she loves the woman, maybe she likes her or maybe she felt weird herself.