The Ugliest Day Without Yoona

After the elevator incident, TaeYeon never take the elevator ever again and climb the stairs with her bodyguard Yoona. She also pissed off everytime she sees her secretary who was so ugly and annoying through her eyes but she's smart and organized in everything so it makes her work easy the way she wanted.

*cellphone ringing*

"Mom?" TaeYeon pick up the call from her mother because she didn't have a choice but to follow her.

"Dinner tonight in your grandfather's manor and don't be late." Her mother informs her before she quickly ended the call without waiting for her daughter's response but TaeYeon was used to it so she ignores her phone and working overtime with her upcoming business projects.

"O-Okay?" She awkwardly said although the line was already cut by her rude mother.

"So demanding." TaeYeon sighed before she pulls the curtain blind of her office and she instantly saw a cheerful Tiffany whose speaking with her other colleagues. She has an ugly face and wearing braces, most of the time she heard some staff talking behind her secretary's back but she ignores it because she definitely don't care of that useless matter.

"Why am I looking at her?" TaeYeon gets annoyed and went back into her seat typing her proposal for their valued investors.

"I will pass it into her." TaeYeon didn't finish her work and just put them on her secretary's desk instead because she will going to be late at the dinner.

"Yes or No?" TaeYeon couldn't decide with Yoona on her side so she takes her favorite coin that has sentimental value from her drawer and toss it.

"It's tail so it's YES." TaeYeon laugh at herself when she spin the coin in between her fingers while recalling her pain from the past.

"Secretary Hwang?" She called but she's not looking at her ugly face but somewhere else behind. She hated Tiffany's appearance and she rather look at cute puppies instead of her existence.

"Ms. Kim." Tiffany bid goodbye to her fake friends slash colleagues but she had no idea about it.

"You finish the proposal because I have an appointment outside." Tiffany quickly take the folder and their hands gently touches makes TaeYeon shivers from disgust at her secretary who crushing over her.

"Affirmative, Ms. Kim." The secretary has mountains of papers on her desk that she needs to finish before the deadline because almost of the employees making her accomplish their assigned work on her but she never complains since she needed the job.

"Dumb." TaeYeon sighed while watching her secretary working on her desktop.

----------

11:45 P.M.

The dinner on her grandfather's manor didn't go well because of her relatives arguing over money that the old man will left on them and her mother didn't like how my uncles and aunts was too manipulative so she fires back at them and the family war started again. TaeYeon was tired from their dramas so she quickly leave alone, Yoona has an urgent errands so she will be going home alone driving her Porsche when she passed through Kim Corporation building and decided to drink her stock champagne on the mini bar inside her office.

"Good evening Ms. Kim" The group of security greeted her as she walks through the stairs alone.

"Ms. Hwang?" TaeYeon was so surprised when she saw her secretary working over time and almost done with the mountain of papers on her desk. Tiffany who has her earphone on while listening to a lively songs as she got to finish all of her colleagues work together with her boss and other stuffs.

"Secretary Hwang?"

"Ms. Hwang." TaeYeon gently pats the poor secretary's shoulder makes Tiffany jump from her seat and loudly scream while she accidentally kicks her boss groin before the poor woman fell on her knees suffering from a great pain in between her thighs.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Fvck!" TaeYeon hissed loudly.

"OH MY GOD, I'M SORRY MS. KIM!" Tiffany trying to help her boss but TaeYeon glare at her and push her hand away.

"BACK OFF SECRETARY HWANG!" TaeYeon yells at the secretary.

"I'M SO SORRY DON'T FIRE ME!!" Tiffany pleads dramatically while shaking her boss shoulder that makes TaeYeon more annoyed.

"WHERE ARE YOU YOONA??!!!" She couldn't help herself but to call her best bodyguard who wasn't here for her.

----------

"Ha?" Yoona feels like someone's calling her from behind but no one acting strange from the passersby.

"What's wrong babe?" Her girlfriend asked while they we're having their anniversary date today so she asked for a leave from her boss and TaeYeon immediately approved.

"I think someone's calling me?" Yoona clean her hears that makes her girlfriend laugh at her dorkiness.

"Huh? Where?" Her girlfriend looks back but saw no one was calling.

"You're just imagining things again." Her girlfriend pinch Yoona's cheek before she intertwined their hands together.

"I think so too." Yoona laugh it off but she has no idea that her boss was in a different kind of trouble right now. A funny one.

"Let's go to gopchang restaurant." Her girlfriend pulls her and sweetly smile at her before they walks happily on the love lane of Seoul city.

To be continued.

A/N: Can you guess who's TaeYeon's past and who's Yoona's girlfriend? ^^,

With Love,
chocomint89