First Ugly Day

"You're so excited today, huh?" Sooyoung gave her friend a ride to her company which happens to be the Kim Corporation.

"Because I will be work as a secretary of the Handsome Queen TaeYeon!" The ugly woman cheerfully said as she pump her fist into the air.

"Nah, I hope she will be kind to you. Oh, wait up." Sooyoung fixed her friend's collar makes Tiffany flustered. Her friend's hand stays for a while on her crumple collar dress before the traffic lights turns green.

"Thanks." Tiffany shyly said before she make herself silent for a moment while SooYoung laughs at her adorable behavior.

"You're blushing?" Sooyoung teases.

"No!" The ugly Tiffany turns her head and stare at the window views outside avoiding SooYoung's lovingly stare on her.

"Okay." Tiffany knew about her bestfriend's feelings over her because SooYoung confessed way back to highschool but she didn't if the other woman has still crushing over her despite of her ugly looks.

"Oh, we are here." The car ride was silent and they arrived infront of Kim Corporation. Tiffany thanking her friend for dropping her in the morning at her new workplace.

"Want me to pick you up later?" Tiffany doesn't want to bother SooYoung so she shook her head and smile at her.

"I'm fine besides I don't know if Ms. Kim will make me work overtime but thank you Sooyoung." Tiffany was grateful to have a friend like her although she directly rejected her in highschool.

"Okay." Sooyoung shows her toothy grin before she drove away through her workplace or Jessica will bark at her early in the morning for being late.

"It's a new my morning today!" Tiffany run carelessly inside the building and went to the elevator, she hums her favorite song when suddenly the powerful Kim TaeYeon enters the elevator as well with her bodyguard Yoona tailing behind. TaeYeon glare at her and press the button, Tiffany noticed how the bodyguard distance herself from her boss and from her too until more employees came and doesn't noticed their tiny boss so they crowded the elevator and Yoona was being blocked.

"Fvck!" TaeYeon mutters under her breath in anger but she felt suffocated as she was forcefully pressed infront of Tiffany. The secretary's back was pressed hard on the wall while her boss face was an inch apart from her, they could feel the breathe from each other and it makes them avoid their gazes.

"What happen? It stuck again?" One of the employee said while others sighed in annoyance. One of them contact the utility to immediately fix the elevator issues while the two people at the back were struggling to move freely.

"Ms. Kim was infront of me." Tiffany speak to herself as she leans forward when her boss wasn't aware from her hidden intention. The ugly secretary was literally screaming screaming inside when she had the chance to be with Ms. Kim inside the elevator and face to face with her.

"How's does her lips taste like?" Tiffany bites her lips when she stares at her boss soft and pinkish lips when suddenly TaeYeon was being pushed on her back resulting a worst scenario between her and Tiffany infront.

*KISS* TaeYeon and Tiffany's eyes widen as huge as a plate when their lips forcefully pressed from each other. The boss was suffered from APD or Avoidant Personality Disorder (These disorders, in general, are enduring patterns of behavior out of keeping with cultural norms that cause suffering for an individual or those around them. Avoidant personality disorder is grouped with other personality disorders marked by feelings of nervousness and fear. People with avoidant personality disorder have chronic feelings of inadequacy and are highly sensitive to being negatively judged by others. Though they would like to interact with others, they tend to avoid social interaction due to the intense fear of being rejected by others.)

"Fvck!" Yoona saw everything and cursed internally when her boss accidentally kiss a woman and worst an ugly one. She almost fainted from the scene but she couldn't move an inch from the crowded elevator.

"Oh, finally!" Suddenly, the elevator moves and leads them to their designated floor makes everyone cheers but on their back, TaeYeon felt the worse when she's been kissed an ugly person early in the morning, she felt her knees had no strength to stand up as she leans unaware to the woman infront of her until everyone went outside leaving the three.

"Master Kim? Master Kim? Can you hear me?" Yoona quickly went to her boss side who was lity drained and glare at Tiffany whom she encounter twice since yesterday.

"What have you done?" Yoona glare at the poor innocent woman who was still in cloud 9 after kissing "The Handsome Queen TaeYeon", she was in a good mood.

"I didn't do anything, we are being pressed at the back." But in contrast, Tiffany was screaming inside her mind and lovingly stare at her boss who passed out on her bodyguard's arms.

"I will carry her outside the building. Can you press the button to the ground floor?" Yoona request to the ugly woman who already step outside, she oblige but she was more worried on unconscious Kim TaeYeon who has been piggyback by her bodyguard Yoona.

"Is she will be fine?" Tiffany asked in a concern tone and felt responsible towards TaeYeon earlier.

"She just need rest." Yoona casually said and sighed heavily when TaeYeon's weight was leaning on her back.

"By the way, why are you lurking around here, Miss?" Yoona asked her face shows a frown seeing the ugly woman again early in the morning causing trouble with her boss.

"I am Tiffany Hwang, the boss new secretary." The woman smile positively as she finally introduce herself to Yoona.

"WHAT. THE. FVCK."

To be continued.

A/N: Poor TaeYeon 😂😅