The Ugly Scenario

AUTHOR'S POV

"Jessica?" The Heaven plays fate on them again when the former lovers bitterly facing each other in the most awkward situation. After enough contemplating, TaeYeon walked out from the conference room leaving everyone.

"Ah." TaeYeon's chest pain increases rolling her sleeves as she went upstairs at the rooftop of her company. She slowly breathe and felt suffocated by the woman who broke her apart, the fate was ridiculous for meeting Jessica again when she's in the process of healing with Tiffany's help.

"Ah." The blue sky suddenly turns into gray like it will pours the heavy rain above her like how her heart felt.

"She must not." TaeYeon's head spin when she felt her chest tighten again and before she fell on the ground someone get a hold of her and fell on her arms instead.

"TaeYeon!"

---------------

"She will be fine but she needs to undergo the heart operation or it will get worst sooner or later." The doctor informs before he leave the woman alone with unconscious TaeYeon on the hospital bed.

"You still never take the operation?" Jessica's voice filled with worries as she take TaeYeon's hand on hers.

"You broke our promise." Jessica's eyes filled with tears as she vividly remember their times together.

"You're such a stubborn woman."

*door open* Tiffany appears with SooYoung following behind her.

"Is she okay?" Tiffany asked as soon as she take the other seat beside her wife.

"Thank you Ms. Jung." Tiffany have no idea about Jessica and her wife's relationship except SooYoung who intentionally interrogate her boss.

"I'll take my leave now. Please take care of her well Miss?" Jessica decided to leave TaeYeon on the woman whom she first meet.

"I'm Mrs. Kim." Tiffany never intended to reveals her identity on the B & E chairman but her instinct tells her that she must.

"Mrs. Kim? She's married already?" Jessica asked while staring blankly on Tiffany.

"Yes and we're expecting a child now." Tiffany became the happiest woman when TaeYeon broke out the news on her and she's glad that she will bear the Kim clans next heir.

"Congratulations." Jessica sadly smile before she calls SooYoung and asked her to accompany her home as they already cancelled the meeting.

---------------

"Jessica Jung is back." Mrs. Kim was known for watching her own daughter's whereabouts and her bodyguard gave the information that Jessica was back again but after hearing the sad news of Mr. Jung's death, she felt horrible on herself for giving sympathy towards her former lover.

"I won't let Jessica ruined TaeYeon's marriage." Mrs. Kim accepted Tiffany by such nonsensical thoughts because she only wanted a grandson from her before grandfather Kim die and as soon as the next heir  will born, TaeYeon's wife will be useless on her.

"After I take my grandson, I will make sure Tiffany will suffer." Mrs. Kim's evil plan to intervene TaeYeon's life again.

"TaeYeon will be useless for me too." Mrs. Kim always let her daughter in danger but grandfather Kim always saved his own granddaughter.

*cellphone ringing*

"Hello?" Mrs. Kim pick up the call from her loyal bodyguard who lives in the main mansion.

"Grandpa Kim passed away this afternoon so your immediate presence will be needing here." Her bodyguard says.

"Really? Thank goodness and I will be there for like 30 minutes." Mrs. Kim widely smile after hearing the news and it was according to plan.

"So, it's all about the baby now." She fixes her red hot lipstick along with her stuffs before she went outside her hotel room to get back into the mansion quickly.

----------------

"She will need the heart transplant immediately." The doctors went inside TaeYeon's ward when Tiffany called them because her wife suffers from cardiac arrest after Jessica leave.

"Do your best doctor!!!!" Tiffany who painfully watch them when they we're retrieving TaeYeon on her bed.

"1, 2, 3." The nurses assisted one of the doctors whose retrieving their patient.

*TaeYeon don't leave*

"We will take her inside the operation room. It was an immediate action so please sign the papers at the nurse station as we take your wife." Seeing how TaeYeon was unresponsive they must take immediate actions.

"Okay but can I go inside after I sign the documents needed?" Tiffany asked.

"Unfortunately no."

"Let's take the patient immediately!"

Tiffany left behind crying on her knees, she couldn't call her bestfriend SooYoung because of the tension between so she calls her parents instead and told them what happen that she's at the hospital now since her wife will be having the operation.

"Mom, I'm scared."

*We will be right there sweetheart.* She heard her mother says when her father take the call instead so Mrs. Hwang will pack their stuffs.

*Stay strong Tiffany* Mr. Hwang might look like a villain on their marriage but he loves her only daughter alone and now he's slowly accepting their marriage.

*How's TaeYeon?* Her father asked and she couldn't contain herself and cried louder when she told her.

*Don't cry sweetie* Mr. Hwang started to cry because hearing her daughter suffers from pain, he knows that she needs them as her parents.

"I'm pregnant, Dad." Tiffany finally broke out the news on her father who remains silence in the background.

"Daddy?"

*Your Dad kinda passed out here but he's fine but anyways congratulations sweetie.* Mrs. Hwang was the one who answers in behalf of her husband.

"Thank you Mom." Tiffany decided to ended the call so her parents will come in a  hurry as she waits for the result.

"Ah." Her stomach started to ache and it painfully bad for a pregnant to bleed as she saw the blood coming out from her private part.

"HELP? SOMEONE HELP MY BABY!" She cried for help and the nurses went inside her room and immediately take her into the other emergency room.

"Please save my baby."

"Take a deep breathe Miss." The nurse trying to calm her.

"No, you have to save my baby!" Tiffany cried loudly when she finally went inside the emergency room before she finally passed out.

To be continued.