The Ugly Separation

AUTHOR'S POV

Tiffany woke up with the beeping sound of the machine, she blink her eyes then saw her wife's mother blankly staring at her in her cold expression. The old woman tried to speak but she won't until Tiffany remember her baby and her condition.

"Is my baby fine?" Tiffany asked the heartless woman who closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry." TaeYeon's mother says.

"Where's my baby? Tell me!! Where's TaeYeon?" Tiffany shook her head and tried to leave her bed but few nurses run into her direction and held her both arms before the woman talks to her yet she couldn't hear a word from her.

"I don't understand." Tiffany cried while she scream and struggle from the nurse's hold before everything turns black.

"TAEYEON?!!!" Tiffany woke up again in the hospital bed searching for the old woman who appears in her dream awhile ago.

"It's just a dream." Tiffany sighed until a female nurse came with a smile on her face.

"Are you alright Miss?" The nurse asked.

"Is my baby fine?" Tiffany asked with her eyes filled with worry and her heart beats fast since she's nervous about her nightmare.

"Of course, both of you were fine." The nurse smile and bring her a meal.

"Where's Kim TaeYeon?" The pregnant woman asked before she take the prepared meal on her bed.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about it." The nurse finally remember.

"Huh?"

"Her mother bring Ms. Kim with her after the successful operation and paid the hospital bills including yours." The nurse told.

"Do you have an idea where did they go?" Tiffany felt relief when she heard her wife's fine after the operation.

"From what I've heard with my colleagues, Ms. Kim's will fly to London with her and undergo the therapy since Ms. TaeYeon was still unconscious, I bet she suffers from coma so that explains why her mother bring her." The nurse said.

"When can I be discharge here?"

"Until you recover Ms. Hwang since you almost lose your baby in the process." The nurse explains before she helps the pregnant woman to adjust her pillow.

"The doctor advised you to stay for the next few days until you fully recover." The nurse said before she leave Tiffany in dazed.

------------------

FEW DAYS LATER

Tiffany will be discharge today and SooYoung insisted to helps her as a friend, she also told her bestfriend that TaeYeon brought by her own mother and fly to London without any information left for her, she felt worried and mad at Mrs. Kim for leaving her without any further explanation about TaeYeon's condition.

"From now on, I will take good care of you and the baby, okay?" Tiffany left with no choice and agreed with her friend since no one will help during her pregnancy. Her parents were both old now to be bothered by her so she take good care of herself at home, she still working at TaeYeon's company but not as her secretary anymore. The gossip about their rumored relationship were gone from the social media because Mrs. Kim paid them.

"We already missed you, Tae." She caresses her tummy that shows a slight baby bump so she bought some maternity clothes for her and SooYoung dropped by some other day to check on her but she's still cautious with her bestfriend's action on her like she's taking advantage of the situation.

"Our baby is almost growing inside." Tiffany smile because their baby was safe as well as her wife whose not with her for now.

"I wish you're here with us now and helping me out with my pregnancy." Tiffany started to cry.

"I promise to take good care of our baby." Tiffany says before she heard a knock from the door.

"Wait." She wipes off her tears before she check her unexpected visitor and find out it was her parents visiting her.

"Tiffany! Glad you're alright!" Mrs. Hwang gave her a tight embrace before Mr. Hwang appears behind with a basket of fruits from his hand.

"Where's TaeYeon?" Mr. Hwang asked.

"She's not here in the country." Tiffany sighed.

"What??? She leave you??? That piece of shit how dare she leave her pregnant wife alone???" Mr. Hwang was gone mad with TaeYeon before Tiffany invited them inside her small apartment.

"Calm done honey because our daughter will tell us the whole story, right Tiffany?" The pregnant woman prepares the tea for her parents who take a seat on the couch.

"She better have the reason or else I will totally kill that stupid brat!!!" Mr. Hwang slowly accepting TaeYeon for her daughter yet he's still annoyed with her.

"Can you sleepover here tonight?" Their daughter pleads before Tiffany broke down in tears and her parents have no choice but to stay with their only daughter for the night.

"I really missed her, Mom and Dad." Tiffany cried on her mother's arms while her father looking at her with sympathy.

"She will be back for you and the baby." Tiffany already told her parents about the pregnancy and Mr. And Mrs. Hwang celebrates it although they were faraway from their daughter who lives in the city.

"Don't worry she will be fine." Tiffany nod until she fell asleep on Mrs. Hwang's arms.

To be continued.

A/N: Last update for the week, I hope you enjoy because I will write the next chapter of TaeNy's life while living separately. Stay safe everyone ^^

With Love,
chocomint89