Special Chapter [M]

A/N: I love reading your comments and I noticed a request that needs a special chapter so I wrote. Thank you for all your comments everyone ❤️

------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

The family of three spend their vacation outside the country after TaeYeon giving the position to her half sister Yoona and now she's happily spending time with her little family and works on her online business while in hiatus.

"Daddy Mama!!" TaeYeon interrupted by her daughter's huge laughter while her wife playing with Irene.

"Why do you like to call me Daddy Mama? How about you only call me Mama only, okay?" Little Irene jump on her other mother who works on her laptop. Fortunately, she quickly catch her daughter at the same time and balance her laptop on the other hand.

"She likes you as her Daddy." Tiffany teases her wife whose working in daylight and spends her time after her work. They spend almost a week in Maldives where TaeYeon likes for their honeymoon.

"Who taught her about it? You?" TaeYeon asked as she furrow her brows staring at her wife suspiciously.

"But you like Mommy to call you Daddy at night." Irene pouted because she remember one night when she heard her parents screaming each other's nickname inside their own bedroom.

"Where did you heard it, Irene?" TaeYeon asked bashfully while playfully pinching her daughter's cheeks while Tiffany blushing madly and embarrassed at the same time hearing it from their daughter.

"I woke up and went to your room but it's locked so I'm frustrated and get back into my room instead." Little Irene pouted cutely making TaeYeon in awe while lovingly staring at her own replica.

"Next time don't scream so loud." TaeYeon whisper at her wife who sat beside her.

"AW!!!" TaeYeon got a slapped on her head by her embarrassed wife.

"I hate you!!!" Tiffany scoffed at her wife taking her daughter with her to play inside their vacation house.

-----------------

"Is she asleep now?" TaeYeon asked her wife who went back into their bedroom wearing her sexy lingerie.

"Of course, I already feed her milk." Tiffany waited for her daughter to fell asleep after she took a bath.

"Great!!! Now, it's time for my sexy time." TaeYeon smirk like an old pervert watching her wife slowly sat on the edge of their king size bed.

"So, do you want me to call you Daddy?" Tiffany seductively said while tracing her fingers on TaeYeon's arm making her shivers.

"Of course but it's prohibited for Irene. She's gonna freak out when she knew about it when she already grown up." TaeYeon stated before she's being forcefully push by her wife and Tiffany sitting on her stomach.

"Oh, so you like it rough for tonight?" TaeYeon smirk while holding Tiffany on her spot but her aggressive wife rub her panty into her clothed stomach.

"T-Tiffany?" TaeYeon close her eyes in pleasure while she's definitely turn on by how Tiffany handle her tonight.

"Wanna slow down or faster?" Tiffany asked seductively as she slowly getting into the mood seeing TaeYeon already turned on now.

"Baby please go faster!!!" TaeYeon loving the intense pressure when she felt her wife's pussy got wet.

"Ahhh, Daddy!!!" Tiffany turned on as well as she moves faster so she could climax now.

"Ah, I'm cumming!!" Tiffany scream as she grips on TaeYeon's shirt but TaeYeon get up quickly and devours her gorgeous wife's lips.

"Don't scream or else that little brat will interrupt us tonight." TaeYeon whisper in between their kisses before she felt her wife cum on her favorite shirt so she gone naked together with Tiffany.

"You're such a naughty Daddy." Tiffany laugh and got surprise when TaeYeon take the lead pressing her back into the soft mattress.

"Daddy will gonna f*ck you hard until you couldn't walk tomorrow." TaeYeon warns and started placing kisses all over her wife's exposed flesh underneath her.

"Ugh! Daddy!" Tiffany tried her best not scream loudly so they will not wake up Irene in the next room.

"Sh*t." TaeYeon's mouth quickly landed on her wife's sacred pussy before she slowly lick it making Tiffany squirms on the bed letting out her love juices.

"Bon appetit." TaeYeon continue eating out her wife's pussy until she satisfied and make Tiffany cum faster.

----------------

"Daddy, I hate you!!!" Little Irene angrily stomp her feet towards TaeYeon who calmly drinking her tea.

"What? Why did you hate me?" TaeYeon's getting used of being called "Daddy" so she let her daughter calls her but her pervert mind always thought about dirty when she heard that nickname her wife scream every night.

"Because you locked the door again." Little Irene woke up from her parents screaming coming from the next room so she tried her luck to interrupt the elders but failed again so it frustrated her.

"I'm sorry baby because Daddy needs a good massage from your Mommy." TaeYeon lied since she doesn't want to corrupt her daughter's innocent mind.

"But where's Mommy?" Little Irene found her other mother wasn't there to keep TaeYeon company.

"Ah well, she got sick today." TaeYeon awkwardly laugh it off but Tiffany was resting from their rough sex last night.

"DAMN. YOU. KIM. TAEYEON!!" Tiffany scream in her mind when she couldn't walked today like what TaeYeon said last night because she overdo it with her wife and got excited.

"Did I heard Mommy's voice?" Little Irene asked.

"Just ignore it maybe it's just your imagination so what do you want for breakfast baby?" TaeYeon ignores her wife because she knows she will be dead.

-------------------

The end ❤️