ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴜʟᴛ

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

Tommy and Wilbur were talking outside as the others were gathered inside Vienna's house, the nerves finally settling in. Vienna was still in the kitchen, all the supplies she had set out on her counter. Her eyes were flickering from her friends to the weapons, her friends to the bag of potions beside Niki. The woman was nervous, her heart rate accelerating with each second that passes by.

Vienna was standing with her hands on her counter, her gloves stopping her hands from feeling the cold stone, from feeling the pressure build in her mind weighing her entire body down. Vienna was going over the math in her head as she slid down to the floor, mumbling little numbers and incoherent words that even she couldn't understand. She couldn't find any way for the supplies, like the bandages, to be used in the most reasonable way possible. There just wasn't a way for anyone to win in this situation. There would be if there were more supplies.

But there wasn't.

A hand on Vienna should shook her from her mathematical trance, she didn't even realize she had but her head in her hands. She looked up, seeing a concerned Technoblade in front of her, his cloak situated in his arms, but was transferred to the floor as he looked at the woman. There was a subtle conversation striking in the living room, again on who the traitor could be, but the woman didn't pay attention to it.

Whoever the fucking spy was going to live at the end of the day.

"You okay?" Technoblade says, crouching down to push the hair out of Vienna's eyes. She smiled at the man, a blush rising up from her neck as he sat down beside her. Technoblade reached for her hand, taking it in his own, holding it between their close bodies. Vienna felt warm.

"There is just so much- so fucking much, that could go incredible wrong.." Vienna whispered, staring at the cabinets in front of her. She smiled, shaking her head as she realized that there was literally so much more that could go terribly, horridly wrong, much more then she was talking about. Technoblade glanced down at the woman, seeing the terror in her eyes and feeling as if he was obligated to make her feel safe, for her to not be scared.

And he could.

"Come with me.." Technoblade whispered back to her, catching Vienna off guard. She looked at the pink haired man, seeing a flicker of, of something in his eyes. She couldn't quite place what the emotion was, but she knew it was a strong one.

"Where?"

"You'll see." Technoblade stood, dragging Vienna up with her. He waited in the kitchen for a few moments, then spoke again. "You should bring all your things too, I doubt we'll be coming back here." So Vienna did, and while she was packing everything, Technoblade announced to the group his plans.