ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣

ᴠɪᴇɴɴᴀ

Standing around one another, Tommy tells us who the spy is. I was guessing someone like Fundy, so imagine my surprise when I find out it's none other then my good pal, Tubbo. Apparently, him and Tommy have been meeting up everyday to get the information needed to remove Jschlatt from office.

Apparently, this has been a thing since before the war, just slightly altered. Instead of gathering information to impeach a dictator, they just sat and listened to one of Tommy's music disks, talking about life. I wanted that relationship with someone. We're we would just talk and listen to music as the sun went down.

But that isn't the most important issue as of now.

Wilbur spoke next. "Vienna, I want you and Technoblade to get the information from Tubbo and the other spies." His hand was up to mouth in thought, racking through the many thoughts in his head. I nod my head as Tommy looks like he's about to explode.

"But- Wilbur! Tubbo is my friend!" Slapping his palm to his chest, Tommy steps forward, hurt evident on his face. I feel offended that he thinks he's the only one who is friends with Tubbo.

"He's my friend too, Tommy," I say softly, not trying to push his off. I'm not trying to get killed. I eye the sword ready on his side.

"Wilbur! Why does she get to go?! He's my friend!" He continues to yell at the older man, not even caring of my existence. Wilbur just simply waved him off.

"I need you for something else."

"I don't trust her!" Tommy pleads, stepping in Wilbur's space. I understand why he doesn't trust me, I quite literally blew up his home not even a year ago, but I can't say it doesn't make my stomach drop. Wilbur seems annoyed.

"Well I do! So get over yourself! She is one of the only people who wants to helps us!" Wilbur shouts, stepping up into Tommy's face. The blonde boy looks down in shame, a shadow ghosting over his face. He's angry, but won't say anything to Wilbur.

Techno and I stand back, staying out of the awkward conversation. His hand twitched for his sword every now and then, his smile twitching as well, he must not be a fan of arguing, or had some sort of issues with loud noises.

Maybe both, maybe he was just itching for a fight. I wondered what his story would be?

I find myself conjuring little things that seems like they'd fit his character.