sᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

ᴠɪᴇɴɴᴀ

After everyone settled in on the next night, they made their sleeping arrangements know on the floor and anywhere they called dibs on while they stayed in my small home. Niki decided to sleep upstairs with Tommy and Tubbo, Niki in the chair near the window and Tommy-however uncomfortable it was- hunched over on the kitchen stool beside his best friend. Everyone else, including myself, was down in the living room. The boys were persistent on giving me the couch since it was my house and my bed was occupied. I told them again and again that I didn't want it, but they weren't letting me sleep on the floor. So I caved and let them be polite to me.

Techno slept with his back to the couch, sleeping upright on the floor with his head leaning back and arms crossed over his chest. Fundy was situated in the far corner, wrapped tightly in a blanket he had found, Quackity in the middle of the room splayed out like roadkill, and Wilbur was no where in sight. My guess is he went to another corner like his son, or had went upstairs to be with the three up there,

what I didn't know was that he had gone back to Pogtopia and stayed there. He slept alone with the many buttons he'd placed in the cavern.

Sitting next to Tubbo is.. harder then expected.

My hands are laying in my lap, tugging and pulling at my maroon sweatshirt, I can't bring myself to look at the boy. Nihachu said he hadn't woken up yet, and that she was worried if he ever would. He's been miss in action for almost a month now, he should be awake by now..

Three days has passed since everyone had moved in with me, Tommy and Wilbur went back to Pogtopia, going to find out if there was actually any TNT down there or not. Technoblade went back to his base, telling me I could come if I wanted but I wanted to see Tubbo. Fundy and Niki went off somewhere at the ass-crack of dawn, and Quackity had went out to find them half an hour ago. That left me alone in my house with the sleeping teenager.

The sun is shining brightly through the window, but I feel myself getting tired again, I don't know why I've been so tired lately. I sleep well and I eat well too, so I haven't the slightest clue to why all I want to do is curl up on the couch and fall asleep. I yawn. I don't want to fall asleep.

I say that as my head hits the beds soft sheets near Tubbo's shoulder.

I say that as my eyes close slowly.

I say that as I slowly, ever so softly, fall into the darkness that is sleep.

I'm in the ocean again floating in the middle of it to be precise. The lightning is closer then it ever was, or was I closer to it?

I can't tell.

I hear the thunder rolling around behind the large, violet clouds in the dark blue sky, the moon no where in sight behind the thick storm clouds. I feel the waves crash over my body over and over again, but I don't panic as I sink. I hear the thunder under the water, feel it deep in my bones, in my body as it shakes the earth and covers my ears with its deafening boom. I don't panic as the sky lights up, as if on fire, by the splintering lightning that rips across the sky like a beast was let out of its cage. Like the gods were finally getting revenge on us, taking back the world they created and watched as we destroyed it. I find safety in the feeling it gives me.

I don't panic, even as the pitch-black ocean below me swallows my body whole. I don't panic as the world around me slowly becomes one color, one substance, one thing. That color is blue, that substance is water, that thing is the ocean.

I don't feel the need to breathe, I don't want to breathe.

I don't feel the need to swim, I don't want to swim.

I just feel the water, the ocean, the thunder, the lightning. I feel the clouds, the rain pouring down over the surface of the water. I feel the shifting of the tide, the creatures with eyes that glow brightly as they come to collect my sinking body. I feel my eyes closing as the lighting shrikes again, and the thunder rolls one more time. I hear the bubbles floating around my face as I smile, the water filling my mouth with salt.

It doesn't matter that I can't swim well, or that I can't breath, or that I'm in the middle of the ocean. all of it just, doesn't matter.

I'm drowning, but I don't panic.

𝟾𝟺𝟻 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

(ᴀ/ɴ- ɪ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: sʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ 600% ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴘᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ʜɪᴛs ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ)