ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

( we pretend this is Tommy :) )

I wake up with Sapnap still fast asleep on my chest, head in the crook of my neck. I smile as I run my fingers through his hair gently, he somehow nudges closer to my skin and stays there, like it's his home.

I sit there for a while, just staring up at the ceiling, and simply being in the moment. This happy moment.

The war ended, we rebuilt, I'm healing and we survived. Barely for some, but they still did.

Sapnap stirs and he's groaning into my neck, eyes closed tightly, I feel his eyelashes on my skin. Feather light kisses.

"Good morning sleepyhead, did you sleep well?" I ask softly, placing a soft kiss on his forehead, he nods and pecks my lips gently.

I stop him before he goes in for another, pushing his head back with my finger. "Ew, morning breath my love." I smile, and he rolls his eyes, though they are affected by the shining smile.

God how I loved his smile..

Sapnap rolls off of me and pulls a different shirt on, different pattern and everything on it, not his normal black under shirt and white flame tee. Now it was a regular black shirt.

"No flame today?" I asked, sitting up and tying my long hair into a ponytail, I needed a cut at some point. Sapnap hummed as his response, walking to the bathroom, I heard the shower start not long after.

I'd take one next, but I needed to grab some clothes and find some sort of food.

I wobble to the kitchen, hoodie falling around my waistline, just above my shorts. The kitchen is not very big, but it has everything we need.

A stove, a cabinet, water and a small sink, food scattered around. I decided on some berries. They tasted sour but good as I swallowed the first handful, some sweet and some bitter, but all good.

The shower stopped, and a dripping wet Sapnap walks out with a pair of jeans I didn't see brought in, his black shirt on top.

"All yours darlin!" He shouts, voice echoing around the nearly empty house. I swallow one more berry and rushing to the bathroom, locking the door.

Steam coats everything in the bathroom, the mirror foggy and the room feeling hotter than hell. I kinda liked it.

I shed my layers of clothes, and turned the shower on, not too hot but not too cold, just right for me. Which was borderline burning.

I washed yesterday's grime and dirt off of my body, and washed my hair extra good, just because I felt like it. I turned the water to cold after I've finished, to rinse anything else off that didn't get out my the hot water, shivers running up my spine occasionally.