sᴀɴɪᴛʏ

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

ᴛʜʀɪᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ
ᴠɪᴇɴɴᴀ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

Though slightly intoxicated, Vienna could easily see that Technoblade was on Wilbur's side, but not at the same time. She could tell that he'd go with the person who could give him the most chaos and destruction, but not at the same time.

Technoblade was a strange man, he'd look liked he'd be cruel and careless, dangerous and distrustful. But he was none of those things, instead he was cool and calculated, finding every step before he takes them, plans out his next move, and then the one after. He was still dangerous, but it was a healthy amount.

"Wilbur wants to do what?" Vienna says, faltering back to a barstool next to Technoblade. Her eyes were heavy, but she paid no mind to it, and her thoughts were jumbled, but she paid no mind to it. She instead gave her entire attention to the man in front of her.

"Wilbur wants to blow Manburg up, he's already rigged the TNT.." he says slowly, sitting beside her, a stool in between their warm bodies. "From what I've seen he wants to go with it."

"But doesn't he know that he could save it? That's what we've been trying to do?!" Vienna grows confused, head starting to ache from the mixture of stress and alcohol. She held her head in her hands on the bar in front of her, Technoblade hesitant as he placed his calloused hand on her back, watching her intently.

"Why would he want to destroy the place he and Tommy fought so hard for? Why would he- what about Tommy? Or Niki? Tubbo, Fundy? Us!" She shouts suddenly, throwing her head towards him, tears pooling around her eyes from all the worst outcomes. "Why would he destroy our only chance for something good?"

Technoblade doesn't say anything, for he didn't know the answer, but he knew that's what she wanted, she wanted answers. He went with the most plausible one in his mind.

"I don't think he realizes how many people want, who need, L'Manburg back. I don't think he wants too realize, either. All he wants, is for Manburg to be gone.." he says, taking his hand off of Vienna's back, stuffing in into his pockets. Vienna felt like she was floating, her head was underwater while her body was lifting. She felt cold without Techno's hand.

"He's gone, isn't he?" She asked, not meaning to speak aloud, she planted her head onto the cool counter top, soothing the soft pounding in her skull.

Technoblade nods, even though she couldn't see it. "He's off the charts by now. I noticed earlier when he was so paranoid, saying that he doesn't trust you and that I shouldn't tell you the plan." He says. "But I've read through so of the journals in Pogtopia, all the strategies and the weakest points- on all sides-" Techno pauses, and reaches for Vienna's face, he gently pulls her head from the counter, and into his hands.

She leaned into the touch, a tear falling from her face, but not from emotion. She was confused and honestly? She wasn't sure what side she was on if Wilbur didn't trust her anymore. He was the only reason she was still in this. Without him, she would've went north, to the mountains and never looked back.

Technoblade continues, "you will give us the real edge in this battle, and you will win us this war- no matter who trusts you or not." He whispered, wiping the tear off her face with his calloused thumb. His word were grounding and comforting to Vienna, they dig into her skull and planted a bomb in her brain, and was waiting to explode, just waiting for the trigger.

In that moment, she realized something. She'd be her own trigger this time.

"I will always trust you, even if you stab us all in the back, I will still trust you." Technoblade says, sealing a fate no would see coming. Sealing the fact that Vienna, no matter how many bottles she drank, would always be buried in the sickness that is power.

She would always have power over someone, and she liked it. She felt sick on how much she liked it, licking every drop from the seeping bottle, basking in the blood dripping from her mouth. She was hungry, but not for food.

"As I for you."

𝟽𝟹𝟻 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

(ᴀ/ɴ) sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ sʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ɪ'ʟʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ :/