First Day In Korea

I arrived seoul at 6am and im so hungry. But that's not the problem for now. I'm scared. I'm missing my parents. I pick my suitcase up while crying. My warm tears kept gliding down to my cheeks. I didn't even know what to do in korea. Search for part-time job? Because of my tearfully eyes i saw everything blurry and bumped into a man who had black baseball cap on.
His bag fell down and i ignored it. I was being selfish but i am so sad that the world didn't matter to me anymore so i just passed him by. Suddenly he grabs my arm and so i turned my head to him. He's about to say something but couldn't but then something comes up from his mouth

"you forgot something"

Why is..

"that's your phone isn't it?"

I immediately took my phone from him away. Strangely he just went forward...but i was about to thank him..pfft.

I went to the bus stop and had to wait 6 more minutes. For a while i thought about the man before. When did i drop my phone and why didn't he even look at me. And ahhh he was talking in english wow that's something new. I mean not all koreans have knowledge in english.

The bus arrived and i tried to lift my bags and suitcase up. I couldn't, so someone helped me from behind. Our hands touched and it somehow felt familiar. I didn't see his face cause i had to go up to the bus. The seats were packed so i had to stand the whole time. I'm watching the mother nature outside the window and suddenly see a kid crossing the road. The bus was going fast but then the driver noticed the little kid and stopped. I fell down but someone behind me was standing and caught me. I'm thanking to him in korean "gamsahmnida" and looked at his face. Oh my god. It's him again.

Please vote and comment for the next chapter thank you for reading