What do you want from me?

I'm so mad at myself. Why did i follow this person. He really got me. I thought i was in safe. How stupid of me. My mind is about to exlpode

"why are you doing this to me. Why do you have to do this. I thought you are good person. I hate you. How can you betray someone so quick?? " I scream with my whole chest while punching him.

but jason.. He doesn't have this cool smirk on his face anymore. No i only see a blank space. Cold eyes. A pokerface..

"Shut up, will you?!" he responds angrily and grabs my wrist.
Well this is the end for me. But isn't this the best way for my parents to live happily?

He stares at me

"I'm so confused i dont know anymore. What's your plan? Want to take me as your hostage? Obviously thats what you're gonna do since you think I'd agree in order to protect my parents, right? Do you even consider yourself a human? Even animals are better than you! "

He puts his eyebrows up

" do i have to scream or what? Can you please answer me. What's this bullshit?? " i scream even louder than before.

" calm down liyin, i don't bite"

"the rules are simple . You just have to live with me. And don't try to piss me of or else i will really bite, understood? " he said in a calm tone.

How is that so easy for him. I'm going crazy right now. But the more i look at him the more i realize that he changes every 5 minutes. Like the sun and the moon.
This sends me shivers up and down my spine.

"liyin? Why are you crying. What's wrong?"

What is wrong? You piece of shit. How can you- .

"liyin??What's wrong. Are you okay?..hey get up" i can hear his voice as i collapse on the floor.