"Friends"

I have never seen Jason this angry. He stares at Haru with flames burning in his eyes.

"Didn't hear you coming in" Haru gets up and greets him.

"Doesn't matter. You can leave now" Jason's being arrogant.

Haru wears his jacket and I get up from my seat to see him off. Jason rolls his eyes and follows me.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Liyin. We can continue our conversation the next time" Haru waves at me with a smile.

"There won't be a next time" Jason gets in the middle

"Come on, stop being so possessive" Haru said jokingly and pats on Jason's shoulder.

Jason opens the front door and pushes Haru out "Bye!"

The next moment he grabs my wrist and shoves me back to the kitchen.

"What did you guys talk about? " Jason dies from curiosity.

"And what the hell is this garbage looking dinner" he points at the pasta Haru made.

I had to giggle. He was overreacting at some pasta, and it didn't even taste too bad. But that added oil to the fire as I can see him getting grumpier than before.

"If I caught you giving that smile to him, I'd wouldn't know what I'd do next" I stop smiling because I knew that this was kind of a warning.

"Now tell me, what'd you guys do" he leans on the kitchen counter and crosses his arms.

"We only had dinner. What, is that forbidden too?" I can feel Jason getting tense and he starts to scroll his sleeves up.

"Not necessarily. But having dinner with another man bothers me" he clenches his fists.

"Then why did you call him over? " I asked him. Haru isn't a stranger to him. They're basically blood brothers.

"I didn't. He insisted on having a look at you, that's why I rushed back. I'll get you some female friends, if that's what you want."

I look at him bitter.

"So, you're going to choose my friends too?"

"That's the only safe way."

I sigh, at this point he has full control over me. I can't even hang out with whomever I want. And he doesn't do this for my safety. That's bullshit. He's just scared of getting busted from the police. It's all for his own sake.

"What's that pouting face you make, go back to your room it's late"

Yeah, time to rant to my pillow. It's a lifestyle now.

—The next morning—

Jason wakes me up for breakfast and I go to wash up. A very nice smell encounters me as I enter the kitchen.

"Come over here, I need your help" He points at his apron "untie it for me" he meant. He turns his back to me and untie the little bow he made. Looking at this image, I notice that he made a variety of dishes. This is very unlikely of him. He serves the dinner table and tells me to sit down. I remembered that it bothered him so much, when Haru made us dinner. Is this his jealousy speaking?

*The door rings*

"Ahh, great timing" he said and gets up to open the door. Who would drop by at this hour? I turn my head towards them. I expected it to be Haru but to my surprise it was a young woman.

"It's been such a long time Oppa!" (Oppa It is used by a younger girl to refer to an older guy. It is also used as a flirtatious way)

This girl links her arms to Jason, and I get very confused. Jason brings her to the dinner table and introduces her to me

"Liyin, this is your new friend" She is what?

"Hey, my name is Ha-na. Nice to meet you. I hope we get along well" she said as she tightens her arms with Jason. Something's totally off about her. She is very excited, but I doubt that it was because she wanted to be my friend.

"Nice to meet you too" I nod. This girl has beautiful long black hair and brown eyes. A small face and perfect long legs. I could imagine her as a model. And her clothes are rather elegant. She seems older than me though.

"Oppa, why didn't you call me sooner. You know how much I missed you" she tries so hard to sound cute but it's awful.

"I was very busy. As you can see" He glances at me. "Let's eat"

Throughout the breakfast, Hana didn't talk to me one bit. Her eyes were like glued on Jason and she kept asking him questions and recalling memories.

"You see Liyin, how unbreakable our bond is? I grew up as the only girl between Jason and Haru. They mean so much to me" she said to me and Jason smiled.

"Don't worry, from now on I'm going to make you one of us" she added

She behaves so obsequiously towards Jason, it's ridiculous. And I have a feeling that this won't make it easier for me. It's just one more Jason in female version.

*The Door rings*

How many people did Jason invite? "I'll check" I said. I get up to open the door and Haru appears in front of me. He greets me happily with a bright smile.

"Who is it?" Jason shouted.

"It's Haru"

Jason stands up and rushes to the front door.

"Why did you come?" he asked him

"That doesn't sound welcoming at all. I was invited by Hana. She told me she came back from Canada. I can't miss out this reunion. Plus. "

"Plus?" Jason raises his voice and clenches his fists

"I promised for a next time, didn't I?" Haru looks at me.