bad boy or puppy eyes?

''Let me down'' i said while looking into his eyes.

''well then'' he lets me fall down.

''ouch. Be careful you jerk! '' i scream in light pain.

"You okay over there?" He laughs as he sqauts down and scans me through

He is getting on my nerves. ''shut up you still didn't give me a valid reason on why you're locking me up in here'' i push him away from me

''Wow gurl you got damn nerves. Chill. The rules are very easy. Just stay next to me.''

''why can't it be something else?'' i ask him

''hmm don't you want your family to be safe?'' he responds

I swear to God, if i find out that they're in danger i will begin a crime.

''so do you mean that you kidnapped my family as well and visit them everyday just to beat them up?''

''You girl, you're such an idiot, I can't even joke with you'' he laughs

I just gave up right there. I can't even argue. I think that's the point where it hit me. There's no way back anymore. I will have to do what must be done.
I storm in my room with loud steps and close the door behind.

*Morning*

I hear how someone barks in and some things shatter in the next room.

I wake up to see what's happening and when i opened the door the first thing i saw was jason laying on the floor with bruises and blood.
I scream and the perpetrators ran away. I squat down and tried to help jason to stand up.
''It's nothing big, liyin'' he said
''No what are you talking about?? They nearly beat you to the death''
i screamed while crying

Just who the heck are they? ''I better call the ambulance and report it to the police''

''don't do that liyin'' he said while taking my phone away

But-

''I'm hurt. Won't you care for me?'' he said innocently

I couldn't resist but treat this wounds. They were deep cuts. The offender probably used a knife. What would have happened if i was at the scene. With my weak body, I'd be killed in an instant.
I brought the first aid kit and cleaned the bloods and took out some bandaids for his wounds. Everything goes on slowely till i realized that he was waching me the whole time.

''Why are you making me like this?'' he said that in a normal yet sad voice.

''What do you mean?'' i ask

And then he said something very unexpected. Something that made him seem like a glass at the edge of breaking.

(This chapter was way toooooooo long i think. stay tuned cuties i will update from now on more)<33