Heartbeat And The Truth

"cute"

I stood up and said "since you're back, I'm going for now"

"ya where are you going " he's following me down the stairs. Please let me go.

He grabs my arm and pushes me to the wall. He blocks the way and i can't escape from him anymore. This is it. There's defenitely no way out.

"Why are you so hectic. Stay calm" he said and im looking up. He can't be serious.

"i told you, you can't go" he let's it out with full determination.

"and why is that? Do you know me? " i asked him

" yes i do" he answered

Huh? He knows me? Pfft what a player.

"you're not yura " he said and my mouth opened wide.

"your real name is li yin" he said.
At this point a fly could be flying inside my mouth and I wouldn't care. Because i can't believe my own ears.

"I'm your master from now on"
Master. Did i hear that right. Is he joking with me. Not it can't be. He knows my name. He is the master of the loan sharks, isn't he??

"from now on you have to live with me till your parents pay me back. If they don't, you will have to marry me" he said

This innocent looking boy successfully lured me in his trap. It was all his plan from the beginning. And I can't believe i fell for his little game.. He got me. He is the mysterious man from before. It's him who wanted to hurt me and my family... I start to cry.

"ya don't cry shh it's gonna be okay" he said

"i hate you!! Let me go!! I said let me go! " i yelled at him bitter.