Who Are You?

"we are here"

We got out of the cab and he pointed at the building. Wow i didn't expect that.. especially at a restaurant.. He opened the front door for me and i went in.  Oh my it looks so expensive here, sparkles everywhere. I'm turning my face to him and he is standing in front of me. 

"wait why are we here?" i asked him. He smiles. Again. Which is getting creepier over time.

"Aren't you hungry? Because of me our phones got changed so i will treat you today for a dinner, keol? " (keol = deal) he said.

Wait what, did i hear that right? He wants to treat me dinner? I don't know him and it was an accident so...or is this a excuse for a date? Naahh.

I smiled at him and said keol
I'm hungry anyway and this might be a good opportunity to save up some money. Since that's the only thing I'm concerned about. I flew all the way here with my student tuition. After all my parents wants me to be healthy and in safe.

He orders some steaks and sodas for us and I'm watching him for a while.

He has a dark brown hair, a style like the one from lee kwang young. An actor i'd always see in tv shows... He has green-gray eyes.. i don't really know.. , his lips are round and wide. Enough details.
While eating i noticed that he was staring at me so i was about to say if something was wrong but then he asked

"by the way.., after all this i couldn't ask you, so what's your name? " that was quick.

"My name is yura zhang" i said

"i like your name but i think you are chine-"

"yes i am but i changed my name. My real name is-" wait why i am telling him this I don't even know his NAME

"-Ah forget it,what's your name? "

He looks at me and opens his mouth

" I'm kang jason, nice to meet you"

Wow an english name. Now I get why he's so fluent. Maybe he was born in the United States or something.

"ouh, too" i said

We were done eating so i stood up first and i went outside. He followed.

"thank you for today, im going. Take care" i said nicely. 

"wait i will bring you home" he responded as i wanted to go.

No don't. That's so scary man. I don't want you to follow me anymore. "okay, thank you" obviously i said yes again. Because he brought me to a restaurant that was so far away from my guesthouse. And all my money.. Would go to some cab.

-drive-

We were somewhere near the place I stay at but then he stopped at some convenience store and bought us ice cream. So sweet of him but that was not necessary i mean he already ordered some delicious steaks. Why is he doing this for.

Next to the bus stop was the guesthouse i was staying at but then i suddenly recognize some chinese men wearing black suits in front of the hotel. Waiting for me. My knee got weak and shaky. I grab jason arm and look into his eyes. I'm getting pale. I think i'm about to collapse.

Jason looks at me and gets worried.

"whats wrong?  Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you want to go to the hospital? "

He looks so worried but i just can't answer his questions now. I want to run.

"ru-n run jason let's go away from here."

Yep it was them. The loan-sharks found me and they want me back.
-
Thank you for reading! ~~ please vote and comment for the next chapter