SK Group only son

''kang jason???'' omg what is going on. I stand there in front of him, all frozen, and he smirks at me and says
''there she is'' .. yeah.. it was obviously his plan to get me in here so he can show off his money. We get it you're rich.

''aish jot-gat-ne'' (some cuss word in korean) i whisper,i actually don't curse but this asshole is now dead for me.

''YAA! i'm not a toy you can play around with!'' i yell at him and customers steal glances at us.

he puts his finger on his  lips  ''pshhh!! Are you crazy ?"

never mind.

"do you have a death wish? do you know where you are at and who you are talking to? SK Group only son understood?? ''

let's get this straight jason. this was proberly your plan B.

He grabs my arm and says 'let's go' and calls a cab for us. He pushes me into the car and during the whole drive i just looked at him annoyed. The car stops infront of his house and we get in. He casually lays in the couch and looks over at me.
I'm still waiting for an explanation.

''Why are you looking at me like this'' i said while giving him a fierce look

''i can't avoid cute things''

Does he really think his response is gonna avoid the actual situation?
no wait i have to be really serious , he is literally trying to manipulate me.

''so what do you want me to do? don't you want to kill me?'' i ask him since he tries to be the bad guy here by kidnapping me

''hmm should i? But what can i do? i can't get rid of what's mine''

not again.

''what about you make us dinner tonight. I think that's a safe deal, dont you think so? Im pretty sure you're good at it"

He's right, I've been cooking for myself for a very long time. But does he really think I'm gonna feed this stupid ass?
Well yes, i am.. I have no other choice.

While i was preparing the food i found a pink letter in the cupboard. It was a bit far away so i stood on my toes and was so close to it but unfortunately my short height wasn't helping me.

What guy keeps a pink letter in the kitchen? maybe it's a love letter.. why am i even so curious about this.  Even though he has stalked me the whole time and literally knows everything about me.
I dont think that's fair since i know nothing about him. I climbed on the counter but unfortunately slipped on the banana shell i threw last night. I was about to hit my face on the kitchen desk but i fell on Jason's arms instead

''This happens when you touch other people's stuffs''