Behave

"You make me want to become a better person" he sighs and i stop treating his wounds.
There's no way he meant that. But why is he getting emotional now? Is he faking it, so i fall for him again? Or is he telling me the truth.
No. A kidnapper is never a good person. That's what parents teach to their kids. This is exactly what he wants. I'm gonna listen to my brain not to my heart.

"liyin" he interrupts my thoughts

"Who were they?" i ask him

Jason hesitates to answer and i raise my eyebrows. Something is very odd. Normally, evil people always reveal their enemies. But in this case it seemed like he was their enemy. His body is well built, he could have protected himself from them. But he didn't.
"So you're not gonna tell me. Got it"
I clean the rest and he still avoids me.

*door rings*

"I'll check" jason stands up and limps towards the front door. He opens it and i hear few people walking in.

"we received a report from the neighbors. There has been an attack, is that true?" i hear them talking and jason agrees.

They were police officers.

I stood up and walked towards the door. Should i ask them for help? Am i being rescued tonight?

"May we check in?" the officer added and i see jason nodding

I greet the two men and they questioned us about the attack. The whole time i could feel Jason's eyes on me. He looked stressed and probably worried that I'd tell them i was being captured. Jason comes from behind and whispers
"One word, one death"
A big clump forms in my throat and I'm unable to speak.

"Thank you for your cooperation. If we find clues we'll contact you. Have a good day"
They step out and my chance to escape is gone.

Jason starts to laugh

"You really thought I'd let you go that easily. Actually go, call a cop. You think im not prepared for that? I have bunch fake documents in my hands. Stating that you suffer from amnesia and that you're a married wife. No one would believe you if you told them the truth" he grins and i stand there helpless. How far has he planned all this? How long has he known me?

"But scaring you like before, is truly fun. I'm enjoying it." he sits on the couch and looks at me amused.

"You're gone nuts. Everything will come back to you. Just wait" as weak as this comeback sounds, it's the only hope i have.

Jason gets up and takes slow steps towards me.

"I think you still don't get it. We're already married by law. I'm Jason. I have enough power to get anything i want, including you"

He comes closer and I start going backwards until my back hits the dinner table.

"Don't worry about today. Worry about getting comfortable with me. It's the only way to survive in my presence. Makes it easier for both of us"

And then suddenly he grabs me by the neck and chokes me. I couldn't breath and i whimpered out of fear.

"But if you go against me, I'll burn your walls"

*Phone ringing*

"So, behave" He let's go of me and takes his phone. I could see an incoming call from "X". He looks at me and then goes to the other room. 5 minutes later he steps out

"I've got some unfinished work, You clean up here. Some of my bodyguards will come to look after you" he said and left the house