Epilogue

I did not expect people to read this story sakdnsadjs. GUyS I read through this story again and couldn't help but cringe. I honestly wrote this after my midterm exams and felt depressed about my studies in general so I opened wattpad and wrote around 16k words in a day and posted it. 

This is my trash account on wattpad so I never open it and when I did, I found ya'll comments and they're so hilarious. I see you hating on Hana and I also don't know why I wrote her like that. At least she helped us in getting our man. 

Anyway, here's the epilogue but I'm writing this in a different style since I don't usually write like the chapters above. They were typed in my notes messily so here's a cleaner version of my writing. 

***

EPILOGUE - Ten Years Later (I have no idea what epilogue to write so bear with me.)

There was currently a dilemma in the house.

Thirteen-year-old Hana was going to go on her first date and Kuroo wasn't having it. You thought you've managed to keep silent about the whole situation but who would've known that the man had the audacity to steal your phone and scroll through your private messages with your dad.

"Tetsu, it's fine. You should let Hana go on her date," You told him over the kitchen counter.

Hana nervously sat beside you while Kuroo fumed. "Then tell me, does he know what Ba is on the periodic table?" He asked in an angry tone.

"Um... No?" Hana answered, looking at you for help.

While Kuroo is raging like this, there's nothing you could do to help.

"No? Then he'll never know because I'm going to barium before he manages to take you on a date," He threatened.

You rolled your eyes at his childish tantrum, not forgetting the ridiculous pun but went with it. You rubbed Hana's back gently and told her to go to her room as Kuroo folded his arms on the kitchen counter.

You walked behind him and massaged his shoulders before resting your chin on his face. "Why do you have to be so hard on Hana?" You asked.

Kuroo kept his silence while you continued. "What if it's Hiro the one going on a date?" You mentioned your son.

Kuroo Hiroshi was the name dubbed to you and Kuroo's son after he was born.

A week through your honeymoon, you found out that you were pregnant with Kuroo's baby and the two of you couldn't be more happier. Hana was especially ecstatic knowing that she would have a baby brother.

Now your son is five years old, going on six this year.

After Hiro was born, Kuroo suddenly became more protective over Hana and since then, he never let a boy close to her, not even Rei.

Seeing that your daughter was depressed about your husband's temper, you tried to cheer her up and brought her shopping. While on your mommy-daughter date, she eventually told you that a boy asked her on a date this weekend.

Being the cool mom you are, you gave her your permission to go but kept it a secret from Kuroo.

"But Hana is a teenage girl," He sighed. "And teenage boys are all pervs. I'm not going to let my daughter go on a date with a perv," He complained.

You laughed at his childish remark. "I think the bigger perv here is you. Don't you agree?" You teased him.

Kuroo growled and pulled you into his arms, pouting. "I'm your husband. I'm allowed to be a pervert for you," He said in a matter-of-fact tone.