13

Kuroo hasn't visited you for over two weeks now. Hana kept asking about him but you couldn't answer.

Hana: Hana mish Papa!

She tugged on your sleeve wanting to blow up into a tantrum.

You: He can't come today.

Hana: Hana wan Papa! PAPA!

You brought the little girl into a tight hug and kissed her head.

You: Baby, Papa has so much work to do.

The baby cried in your arms, still asking to meet Kuroo as you sighed. See, having Hana call Kuroo papa turned out like this. It was a bad idea from the start.

Suddenly, you received an email from work, reminding you about the formal party to congratulate the Japan Volleyball team on their international game. They won first place after all.

You put Hana into bed after she stopped crying. The three-year-old baby looked peaceful, snoring in her crib.

On the day of the formal event, you wore a light silk dress that made you look classy and elegant. You wore light make-up and a pair of high heels before leaving a kiss mark on Hana's chubby cheeks and told your father to take good care of the baby.

He ushered you out and you quickly ordered a taxi to the venue.

Arriving there, you could see famous players and important people. You stuck to where your co-workers were as Kosuke came up to greet you.

Kosuke: You look beautiful, y/n-san.

You smiled and thanked him for the compliment. Kosuke happily took you to a comfortable place as the event started. You could see Kuroo around the important people circle close to the stage and turned away from him. Little did you know, he's been stealing glances towards you since the beginning of the event.

It was not boring or bad, you were just tired from being around too many people and you kept wondering about Hana. Your dad should've tucked her into bed by now. You looked down on your phone clock and frowned. It's already past midnight and the party was still going on.

You quickly went over to your co-workers and told them that you had to take care of somethings at home. Kosuke decided that he should help you out.

You walked with Kosuke outside of the venue. The night air was cold and the parking lot was empty of people.

Kosuke: Y/n-san, do you want me to drive you home?

But before you could answer. Someone answered Kosuke in your stead.

Kuroo: I'll be taking her back home.

Kuroo walked over in a very intimidating manner and Kosuke shuddered. He greeted Kuroo and told him to take care of me well before rushing back into the Hall room.

Kuroo: Tsk, he's lacking so many elements. I don't get why you stick around him.

You: I stick around him because he's my assistant, smartass. I need him to survive work.

You turned away from Kuroo. While doing that, you felt a coat hanging over your bare shoulders.

Kuroo: You don't need him.

You rolled your eyes and walked away from him.

You: I don't need you either.

After that statement, you were pulled back by two big arms wrapping around your shoulders.

Kuroo: But I need you...

Your body turned stiff in his embrace. How many times have you dreamt about being in his hug again? Too much. The sudden action made you reminisce about the past.

You: Get off, I'm going home by myself.

Kuroo didn't let go though. And this time, his voice sounded an octave lower, buzzing into your ears.

Kuroo: I'm never letting you leave me again.

Kuroo: Y/n, trust me this time. Please take me back.

You didn't know what to do or how to answer. But Kuroo knew what he was doing.

He kissed your ears down to your cheeks and pulled away before asking for permission. You could feel your body growing hotter and your cheeks turned tomato red. You didn't say yes, but your eyes looked eager to see what he'll do next, and that meant a green light for him.

Kuroo crashed his lips against yours and gently bit the bottom of your lip, slipping his tongue inside yours. Your hands rummaged against his body, hating the think suit he wore.

He grabbed your thighs and hoisted you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist. You didn't know how long this went on until you pulled away from him to catch your breath.

Kuroo didn't look like he wanted to let you go. He carried you all the way to his car, put you down on the seat beside his, and buckled in your seat belt before starting the car in a hurry.

You couldn't help but laugh as he looked frustrated. Kuroo took off his suit leaving him in his white shirt with rolled-up sleeves. He pulled on his tie and unbuttoned the top of his shirt as he rushed the car to your house.

Your father and Hana always slept early. It was good that your father was a heavy sleeper because as soon as you arrived home, Kuroo pushed you against the door and kissed your neck as he slipped his hands under your dress.

You: Kuroo- Not here- room-

Kuroo looked at you with hungry eyes and carried you to your room before pushing you down the bed. His messy hair, his dazzling eyes, his soft lips, his tingling touch. Everything made your body burn as your heart threatened to leap out of your chest.

Suddenly, he pulled away, making you crave for him even more. Kuroo sat beside you, his face red and hot.

Kuroo: Do you want me?

You didn't have to answer that. You just nodded as Kuroo gestured for you to sit on his lap. You did just as he said before he pulled your body closer to his stomach. You could feel the hard bulge resting under your sweet spot, divided only by layers of clothing.

You nervously gulped down as Kuroo laughed.

Kuroo: You always make me this hard.

You shook your head and rested your forehead against the crook of his neck.

You: I feel like we're in an 18+ scene.

Kuroo: Well, aren't we? We're adults after all.

You pulled away and pinched his nose.

You: Yeah...

You wiggled in your spot as Kuroo stiffened. You didn't know that you were grinding against him as you did that and Kuroo wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. His body was stiff all over.

You wanted to help calm him down as you started to kiss Kuroo the way he did to you. You kissed his neck, to his ears, to his cheeks, his eyes, his nose, and lastly, his lips.

You: Are you better now?

You pulled away to see his reaction.

Kuroo: Fuck, no.

With that, Kuroo's hands slipped under your dress and pushed you down on the bed.

Kuroo: I've been waiting so long for this.