18+

Since a lot of people complained about not getting lemon. I'm here to serve the unsatisfied guests. I have never written a 18+ chapter before and am experience-less in the matters of sex. But for whatever's worth, I came to serve ya'll the lemonade. Hope you enjoy and underage people should procede with caution. This chapter can be skipped so don't worry if you want to skip.

(Warning: Explicit Scene below)

Under the glow of the moon in the dark room, you could make out his face, tinted red and desperate.

You: Wait.

Looking at Kuroo's expression, you couldn't help but want to tease him more.

Kuroo frowned at your sudden remark. His eyebrows furrowed a little while holding in his little ache. He clearly showed an 'I don't like getting interrupted' expression on his face.

Without a doubt, Kuroo was a little bit annoyed and confused but he still stopped and listened to you.

Kuroo: Y/n?

Kuroo whimper-growled like a hungry puppy, waiting for its master's instructions. You held in a little laugh before pulling his face down towards you and kissed the corner of his lip softly.

You: Let me start.

Kuroo: Hmm? Wha- agh-

You pulled his arms and rolled over, making the man fall on the bedside beside you instead. You sat up and peered over to the lying-down Kuroo.

Kuroo: Is this a way to assert dominance?

Kuroo flipped over to look up at you. He had a frustrated yet smirking face altogether. Kuroo reached out and pulled your body over his as you straddled his torso.

You: No, not that.

You teased back and cupped his strong jaws in your palm. You wanted to see more of that expression he had. Flustered and blushing while looking hungry at the same time.

Kuroo: Then what is it?

He mumbled between his cheeks under your grasp.

You: To see this.

You leaned down and kissed his lips. Soft and sweet with a hint of champagne from the event earlier. If you stayed there you worried you would've gotten drunk on his lips in no time, so you trailed down to give small pecks on his jaw, instead, down his neck.

You could feel tense muscles everywhere you touch, he was holding himself back as he watched you plant kisses on his skin.

Kuroo: Mhm... Y/n, you need to stop.

Kuroo complained while your lips went dangerously down to the top of his trousers. The bulge bundled under his zip looked like a small mountain, twitching from time to time.

Kuroo: Fuck.

With ease, Kuroo sat up and grabbed your face. He started kissing you hungrily, bitting a little part of your labial skin. That was the moment when you realized the trouble that he was going to put you in for your teasing.

Kuroo snaked his fingers under your dress to your back. He unbuckled your bra gently and let it fall down before pulling you away from the kiss.

Kuroo: I'm going to make you regret teasing me.

He whispered violently with a low breath in your ear. A shudder quickly ran down your spine.

Kuroo waved his lips away, down to your neck before sucking on your skin. Ticking and hot, you tried to hold back a moan.