17

The group safely entered the night club, ordering a personal room. Police in disguise were around the place and outside too. You nervously twirled around the olive in your glass as Kuroo massaged your shoulders.

Kuroo: I want to see the manager, Ibex3.

The waiter received Kuroo's code as you glared at him.

You: Ibex3? Are you part of a mafia group too?

Kuroo: No, I just know some stuff.

You decided to let him off just this once as the waiter came back and ushered your group to the basement. You were lead into a dark room with poor lighting. A man in a silver suit greeted them with his golden smile.

Man: I'm Koi, the manager.

Koi was a short fat man with a proud stomach. He had one ring on each finger and a chest filled with chains.

Kuroo: I've recently been looking for little birds.

Koi: Ah, I'm afraid we can't provide those for you.

Little birds... right, that was code for the children.

Kuroo: And why is that?

Koi: They still have hot trails behind them, mind you. That would not end well.

Kuroo nodded as Daiki stepped up.

Daiki: Then can we look at them?

Alisa pulled her boyfriend back but now the group has already made the Koi man suspicious of them.

The guards started to take action when Kuroo shouted.

Kuroo: Now!

The disguised policemen came out of hiding and engaged with the Koi man's bodyguards. Koi looked shocked before cursing as he pulled out a key and rushed to the back door.

You, Kuroo, Alisa, and Daiki ran after him. When you got to the end of the hall, the last door was locked.

Alisa: That ugly bastard is in there!

Alisa shouted frustratedly. Daiki decided to rush forward and banged his body against the door. He looked towards Kuroo for help. The two men burst through the door as the hinges fell down to the floor.

Children. There were about thirty of them sitting on the floor in rags. You wanted to curse out so bad. What has that damned man been doing? Some of them looked tattered and bloodied, wounds cover their skin.

Kuroo: Fuck.

The other three adults in the room agreed. They looked through the crowd of kids only to find Rei in their midst. You and Kuroo panicked until you heard a voice coming through another door.

Kuroo quickly ruined to door as it fell into pieces. You were staring at the little boy in Koi's arms and Hana sitting not too far from them in a baby chair. Hana looked at her mama and papa and cheered for them.

The Koi man looked over from you to the child and tried to take Hana as a hostage. Kuroo didn't let that happen. He made Koi slip to the floor and took Hana away from the man. Unfortunately, he still had the little boy in his hands.

The boy's skin was bruised all over. Purple marks, slash wounds, blood. He looked horrible.

You: What kind of man does this to a child?

You angrily looked over to him. Koi only laughed and put his hands over the child's neck.

Koi: It's how I show them my love.

You and Kuroo looked dumbstruck. This man is a psychopath.

Koi: What? You should know that this is a sign of love.

Koi looked over to you as if he knew your past.

Kuroo: That fucking abuse, you bastard.

Koi: This is how I take care of the children. Don't you like it, child?

Koi looked over the little boy he was strangling. The boy only knew how to nod as the Koi man looked satisfied.

Koi: If you want to bring me down, I'll bring this boy down to hell with me too.

Kuroo felt lost. He already has Hana in his arms, safe and sound, but he couldn't leave the little boy in the psycho's hands. While he was thinking, you pulled out the pin in your hair, letting your hair fall around your shoulders, and threw it towards Koi.

He looked surprised. As everything happened in a flash, the hairpin dug through the hand that was strangling the little boy and blood started to pool on the floor. Koi let go of the boy in shock and looked at you like you were crazy.

Koi: What is this?!

He stared at his painfully punctured arm.

You: Your touch of love, motherfucker.

The man looked at you as if you were unbelievable and Kuroo whistled from behind.

Kuroo: Damn, that was hot.

You looked over to him and smiled.

You: Aren't I always?

Alisa happened to see the whole see in front of her eyes as she looked at them like they were fools.

Alisa: Stop flirting and get that boy out of there.

With that, everyone realized the importance of the situation. Koi looked at the boy as he tried to lunge for him, but Kuroo was faster. He punched the man straight to the face and took the boy out of Koi's reach.

Hana clapped for her papa.

Hana: Papa! Papa! Hana wan plei tu!

Koi fainted to the ground as the policemen started to fill the area. They were safe.

Kuroo: Yes, angel. Papa will play with you too.

Kuroo told the policemen to take care of the boy before going over to Hana and picked her up as she extended her tiny arms to him.

(a/n)~

I stole a scene from The baby raising a devil (?) idk the name but the hairpin throwing scene is referencing to that.