Yellow - Rafe Cameron

Summary: Sex gets a bit too rough for Y/N and Rafe feels awful when she uses the safe word but he comforts her with lots of aftercare.

Warnings: mentions of sex, angst, fluff

———————————————————

"Yellow, yellow!" Y/N yelled out the safe word and in an instant he had pulled out of her, careful not to touch her as her body was too sensitive.

"Baby I'm sorry, are you okay?" he cooed, his eyes softening when she pulled the duvet up to her chin to cover herself.

She nodded but he couldn't ignore the tears filling up her big eyes, he felt awful.

"Can I hold you sweetheart?"

She nodded and he almost wanted to ask her to use her words to check for verbal consent but he knew she was going to cry so he just shuffled closer to her shaking body.

His strong arms wrapped around her small frame protectively and she nuzzled her face into his chest.

"I'm sorry, Rafe, it was just too much," she choked.

"Sweetheart you have nothing to be sorry for, that's why we have the safeword. Do you want me to run you a bath?" He said, kissing the top of her head.

"I just wanna cuddle for a bit and then we can shower."

He passed her his t shirt so she wouldn't feel so exposed and he quickly removed the condom and pulled on his boxers before climbing back into bed beside her.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too," she smiled, pecking his cheek and shimmying down to curl into his side.

She fell asleep for a little while and he ran her a bath, surprised but grateful when she pulled him in after her and he carefully washed her body while she leant back into his chest.