Daddy - Rafe Cameron

Summary: Rafe and Y/N have been together for a few months and she wants to try something new in bed.

Warnings: smut, daddy kink, language

———————————————————

Rafe was pressing kisses to the side of my neck as I ran my nails down his back, moaning at the slightest touch as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

"D-do you like being called Daddy?" I blurted suddenly before I could stop myself.

"What?" he asked, sitting up and staring at me with wide eyes, wondering if he heard me right and I wish I hadn't spoken.

"I-never mind."

"No no no hold on!" he said with a smirk.
"Does my sweet innocent little princess have a Daddy kink?"

My blush gave me away.

"Oh baby you don't even wanna know the things I'm gonna do to you if you call me Daddy."

His kisses turned rougher against my skin and he wasted no time in taking my shirt off, attaching his lips to the tops of my breasts.

His fingertips trailed painstakingly slow down my bare stomach and I bucked up my hips. Rafe let out a dark chuckle and pinned my hips down, an animalistic look in his eyes as he gave me a dirty grin.

"Patience princess, tell me what you want."

"Please, Daddy," I drawled, and he let out a low growl.

"Beg for Daddy, babygirl."

"I-I want you to touch me, I need you, I'll be good Daddy, I need you so bad."

"Fuckkk," he groaned, wasting no time in ripping my shorts and underwear off.

Rafe was still fully clothed while I lay sprawled on the bed naked and it was turning me on even more with the power dynamic.

"Tell me what you want first, princess?" he drawled, just staring at me while I ached for his touch.

"Your fingers Daddy please I want your fingers!" I cried.

"Such a dirty girl," he teased, running his fingers across my thighs before finally circling around where I needed him most.

He was taunting me by dipping the tip of his finger in and then retracting it before it was fully inside me which had me whining and begging for more. Without warning he thrusted two fingers in up to his knuckles and I cried out in pleasure. His pace was unrelenting as his mouth attached to my neck, no doubt waking the neighbours up with my loud moans.

"Daddy I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum around my fingers sweetheart I wanna feel you," he praised, circling his fingers around my clit as I came undone.

"That was so good," I sighed, trying to sit up but he pushed me back down roughly on the bed.

"Oh we're just getting started baby, sit back and enjoy the ride," he grinned, lowering to his knees until his head was between my legs.

After my third orgasm, he was still going and I was ripping at his hair as his tongue worked wonders on my clit.

"Fuck I- I can't take it Daddy!"

"Do you wanna use the safe word kitten?" he asked, but I knew the pleasure was worth it.

"No," I whimpered screaming out his name as my release washed over me.

Rafe wiped his mouth with a grin and left the room, I whined for him to come back but he returned with a warm wash cloth and muttered sweet praises as he cleaned me up.

"Such a good girl for me, princess."