Sick - JJ Maybank

Requested by: obxgirlyoncrack
Summary: Taking care of sick JJ
Warnings: Just fluff I think

***

"How are you feeling sweetheart?"

"Better than ever," he sniffled, trying to stifle a cough.

"Let me feel your head, okay?"

He nodded complacently and I admired how effortlessly beautiful he looked, despite being sick.

"Jesus Christ, J, you're burning up!" I retracted my hand quickly and stared at him with wide eyes.

"Feels nice," he mumbled, placing my hand back on his head and closing his eyes in bliss.

"Let me get you a cold towel, baby, are you hungry?"

He shook his head, but I decided to make him his favourite sandwhich anyway, and returned to find him fast asleep. I gently placed the cold towel on his forehead and kissed his sweaty cheek before leaving the room, but he called out something incoherent.

"You okay, love?"

"Wanna cuddle," I could barely make out his words but his grabby hands were inviting me in.

"Then I'll get sick too," I chuckled, watching him pout.

"I can take care of you. Please? I'm literally dying here, baby," he whined, giving me puppy dog eyes that he knew I couldn't resist.

"Stop being a drama queen," I teased, before curling up into his side on top of the blanket.