FORBIDDEN: Part 0

(Beast Boy is in his room. He is wearing a white headband and has a serious look on his face.)
BEAST BOY: I've been training for weeks...
(Beast Boy walks off the screen. He is now in front of a blackboard with some complicated math stuff on the board.)
BEAST BOY: ...analyzed all my weaknesses...
(Beast Boy writes "2+2=5" on the board and nods confidently. He walks off the screen again. He walks towards some dumbbells.)
BEAST BOY: ...and fortified my strengths...
(Beast Boy lift the dumbbells. He breathes out and walks off the screen.)
BEAST BOY: ...and now it is time...
(Beast Boy walks out of his room.)
BEAST BOY: ...time for my most important mission!
(Beast Boy closes his eyes and gives a thumbs up. The other Titans just stare at him.)
STARFIRE: Beast Boy? I am confused. What mission are you talking about?
(Bubble gag: Beast Boy as a monkey in a platformer game-like setting. He jumps over a few pits and eventually breaks a ribbon and confetti starts falling.)
BEAST BOY: Beating Mega Monkeys 2: The Lost Levels! For ages, its intense difficulty has eluded me, but now, I'm ready for the challenge.
(Bubble gag disappears.)
RAVEN: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's going to make headlines. "Green shapeshifter beats video game people stopped caring about five years ago."
BEAST BOY: People still care about it! At least Jacie Jay and the other folks on GameFacsimile.com.
CYBORG: Well what are you waitin' for? Get started already!
BEAST BOY: I will in 3...2...1...
(As Beast Boy says 1, close-up of the controller. He is about to press the Start button when the alarm starts sounding.)
RAVEN: Who knew we had a psychic in the house?
ROBIN: We've got trouble! The electronics store is being robbed!
BEAST BOY: *turning off the game console. We can see that it is cartridge-based and has 'GS0' written on it* Who is it?
ROBIN: Those no-good HIVE delinquents: Mammoth, Gizmo, and Jinx!
CYBORG: Oh no.
(The Titans run to the elevator.)
BEAST BOY: Cy, what's the matter?
CYBORG: This is the first time we'll be fighting them since the destruction of the HIVE Academy. I have a feeling they're gonna have it out for me.
STARFIRE: Everything will be fine, Cyborg. We will be holding your back!
(The elevator door closes.)