FORBIDDEN: Part 2-2

(Scene change. Cut to an abandoned-looking warehouse. Jinx is in an office-looking room talking to Brother Blood.)
JINX: This isn't much of an office, you know.
BLOOD: Well, when your headquarters gets demolished, you need somewhere to live during the transition to the next base. This warehouse is what we've got. Deal with it.
JINX: So why'd you call me here?
BLOOD: I know you've been seeing Cyborg behind my back.
JINX: Wh-what? No way! Why would I wanna spend time with the guy who destroyed our schools?
BLOOD: Explain THIS (slams thing on desk) to me.
(It's the photo booth session of Cyborg and Jinx at the carnival.. Jinx gasps and has an "oh crap" look on her face.)
JINX: Oh...you see...um...er...I'm not exactly dating him. I'm only pretending to like him to gain his trust.
BLOOD: And for what purpose do you need to gain his trust?
JINX: Um...well...it's...
BLOOD: It's unacceptable; that's what it is! Just because you're one of my top students doesn't mean you're above the rules!
JINX: Isn't the whole point of this school to learn how to break rules?
BLOOD: *growls* Don't you BACK-TALK me!
(Blood suddenly slaps Jinx across the room when he says the word "back." The hand-mark is clearly visible on her cheek. Blood walks up to Jinx.)
BLOOD: Follow me to the detention chamber immediately!
(Cut to a large room. Blood is in the doorway and Jinx is inside the room.)
BLOOD: If you survive this punishment, do not tell any of your classmates about it. The last thing I want is to be overthrown by a sympathetic mutiny.
(The door shuts. A large metal door opens. In comes a giant robotic scorpion, made out of Cyborg's technology.)
JINX: I don't think insect repellent's gonna work.
(The scorpion shoots blasts out of its claws. Jinx does several backflips and dodges the blasts. She shoots several hex blasts at the scorpion, but they don't penetrate the armor of the exoskeleton. The scorpion starts charging its stinger laser. Jinx cartwheels out of the way right as the laser fires. Jinx continues getting chased by the laser. After the laser dies off, Jinx takes a quick breather. Suddenly, Jinx is grabbed by one of the claws and the robot begins re-charging its stinger laser. Just as it fires, Jinx shoots a powerful hex blast at the claw, shifting its position so it takes the blast instead of Jinx. The claw is severed. Jinx shoots several blasts out of the claw at the exoskeleton, destroying it. Jinx then angrily attacks the exposed body and defeats the scorpion. Jinx keels over, exhausted and with angry tears in her eyes.)