TITANS EAST I: Part 3

(Cyborg and Blood begin to fight.)
BLOOD: Well, I can tell someone hasn't studied since our last little pop quiz.
CYBORG: How'd you build those second-rate tin men? You stole my blueprints, but we stole 'em back!
BLOOD: Did you think someone with my mental abilities wouldn't have a photographic memory? *taps head* Your secrets are all right here. And just wait 'til you see what I really have in mind for you!
(During Blood's fight with Cyborg, the Titans East continue fighting robots. As Speedy, Mas/Menos, and Bumblebee finish their fights, they are ambushed by Mammoth, Gizmo, and Jinx, respectively.)
(Aqualad's fight)
AQUALAD: Something tells me you guys can't swim.
(One of them turns Aqualad into a bungee jumper using an electric cord.)
AQUALAD: Huh?
(He gets electrocuted.)
(Speedy's fight)
SPEEDY: Come on! Is that the best you can do? You rust-buckets never laid a hand on me!
(Just then, a mysterious hand grabs Speedy through the wall.)
MAMMOTH: Who are you callin' a rust-bucket?
SPEEDY: Uh-oh.
(Mas/Menos fight. They discover the tool closet.)
MAS/MENOS: Ooooooh!
(They dismantle the robot, but are separated by a mysterious pair of claws.)
GIZMO: Not bad, half-pints. But not good enough!
MENOS: Mas!
MAS: Menos!
(Bumblebee defeats the robots.)
BUMBLEBEE: The real Cyborg couldn't take me...so you knockoffs don't stand a chance!
(She is small, and her wings are grabbed by.)
BUMBLEBEE: Hey! Let me go!
(Bumblebee is shocked when she sees who grabbed her...JINX!!!)
BUMBLEBEE: Jinx? But I thought you were on our side!
JINX: You thought wrong.
BUMBLEBEE: Oh, nobody breaks Sparky's heart and *anime angry* gets away with it!
JINX: I already have.
(Back to Cyborg and Blood's battle.)
BLOOD: That's what I like about you, Cyborg. You're full of surprises. And you are a curiosity.
(Cyborg is now near the security reset panel.)
BLOOD: Oh, I've dealt with discipline problems before. A few others, like your friend Bumblebee, have managed to slip free from my hypnotic control.
(Cyborg has fixed the panel but is grabbed by Blood before he can put his hand on it.)
BLOOD: But you, Cyborg...you are the only one who has ever been able to resist me! And I don't like it! What in all that circuitry allows you to defy me? Come on, Cyborg? What makes you tick?
(Just then, Cyborg activates his power cell.)
CYBORG: A fifty-thousand-watt power cell!
(The explosion sends Blood back and Cyborg uses this opportunity to palm the panel.)
COMPUTER: Encryption keys randomized. Security system reset. Intruder alert. Intruder alert.
(Cut to Jinx. She has Bumblebee tied up with red ropes and pushes her into a closet where the other Titans East are tied up in. She shuts the door.)
JINX: *into her communicator* Retreat!!!
(Jinx runs off. Cut back to Blood. The security lasers target and blast him.)
CYBORG: And stay out.
(As he says this, he shuts down. He eventually wakes up with Mas and Menos over him.)
MENOS: Esto vivo?
MAS: No sa. Tiquelo con un palo.
(It becomes clear he is awake.)
MAS: Senor Cyborg!
MENOS: Buenos dias!
CYBORG: Blood's gone? And you're all okay?
SPEEDY: Had a few close calls, but everything worked out all right.
CYBORG: Except for Jinx. I really thought we had something.
AQUALAD: Don't worry about her; she's shown her true colors.
(Cyborg pulls out the photo of him and Jinx from the HIVE dance.)
CYBORG: Blood wasn't even brainwashing her...
(Cyborg's human eye begins to tear up. Speedy walks over to comfort him.)
SPEEDY: It's okay; we're here for you.
CYBORG: Thanks, guys. Robin would probably be criticizing me for being so gullible. I guess our team weathered its first attack.
BUMBLEBEE: Only because we had such a good leader.
(Mas and Menos are holding the broken disco ball.)
MAS: Malas noticias.
MENOS: Su esfera discoteca no vivio.
CYBORG: Just when we finally got the place looking decent.
AQUALAD: Well, I know you haven't had much time to think about our offer, but-
CYBORG: Yeah. Look, I-
(Robin calls him.)
ROBIN: Cyborg! What are you still doing there? I told you, we want you back home!
CYBORG: Robin, I am home. I've decided to stay on permanently, as leader of Titans East.
ROBIN: But-Cyborg...we need you.
CYBORG: Sorry, man. They need me more.
(He hangs up.)
CYBORG: Y'all better get some rest. Combat practice starts at oh-six-hundred sharp!
(Cyborg leaves. Suddenly, Aqualad pulls out a HIVE communicator and calls Blood.)
AQUALAD: Objective achieved, Headmaster. He suspects nothing.
BLOOD: Excellent, my students. Excellent.
(The Titans East's eyes glow red as the episode ends.)